Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon i-SENSYS MF232w printer is a compact and multifunctional printer that offers black and white printing, copying, and high-quality color scan capabilities. This unit also provides paper handling of up to 150 pages in the front loading cassette. Sharp monochrome output with resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi and through the use of color scanning glass plates captured in 24-bit color at interpolation resolutions up to 9600 dpi.
Having a fairly complete function, it is miserable if Canon i-SENSYS MF232w has not been equipped with wireless support. So for its connectivity needs, the Canon MF232w will still rely heavily on USB 2.0 which has a high transmission rate. Another unique feature of this printer is being able to do mobile printing. This is the latest thing that doesn’t exist in other printers. So you are fortunate to have this printer. Because with mobile printing, you can print images or documents from a tablet or smartphone with the help of Canon’s Mobile Printing Applications, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
But with a quite affordable budget, Canon i-SENSYS MF232w can be the right choice for the needs of the user’s office. The i-SENSYS MF232w uses an all-in-one cartridge design to integrate photosensitive drums, clean the unit, accommodate toner in a compact package so that operating costs become more efficient and toner replacement becomes easier.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Specifications
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||500 – 2,000 pages per month|
|Duty cycle||Max. 15,000 pages per month|
|Control Panel||5 lines B&W LCD|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||390 mm x 371 mm x 312 mm|
|Installation Space (W x D x H)||590 mm x 796 mm x 722 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 10.2 Kg|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)|
|Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Source||220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: Approx. 1120 W|
|Standby: Approx. 4.2 W|
|Sleep mode: Approx. 1.2 W|
|Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.7 kWh/week|
|Noise Levels||Sound Pressure:|
|Active: 51 dB in B/W printing|
|Sound Power :|
|Active: 66 dB or less in B/W printing|
|Standby: 43 dB or less|
|Cartridges||Cartridge 737 (2, 400 pages)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF232w without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF232w, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF232w printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF232w printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF232w and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF232w is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF232w. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF232w printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF232w printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF232w printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF232w that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF232w printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF232w to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF232w is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF232w) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF232w on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF232w if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF232w printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF232w, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.75||147 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.75||147 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF232w User Guide (pdf)||USRMA13981||5 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF232w Getting Started||FT61688000||14 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.0 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32042||1 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF232w printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.