Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you think that the all in one printer such as Canon i-SENSYS MF525x will not be able to give you the high-quality scanning result, you are totally wrong. This printer from Canon is one real example that there is an all in one printer that will give you the nice scanning output that you need.
For your information, this printer is an all in one printer from Canon. However, this printer is still able to give you the high-quality performance that you need. One example is from the scanning result. This Canon i-SENSYS MF525x is able to give you the maximum scanning resolution of 9600 dpi. That is a great number to get because of the enhanced scanning technology from this printer.
As an addition to that, the same thing is also applied for the printing and copying functions from this printer. Both of those functions have the maximum resolution that can reach 2400 dpi. Of course, that number is a bit average. However, if you compare that number with some other printers in the same class, you will notice that the resolution of this Canon i-SENSYS MF525x is higher than those printers that you compare out there.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Specifications
|Double-Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|First Page||As fast as 6.2 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 43ppm Mono Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Print Features||Secure Print, Barcode Print (Barcode Printing Kit-E1E Required), Touch & Print (NFC)|
|Print margins||5mm Top, Bottom, Left, and Right / Envelope: 10mm Top, Bottom, Left and Right|
|Speed Monochrome (Duplex)||34.4ppm Mono Print|
|Duplex Scan Speed (color)||26ipm|
|Duplex Scan Speed (mono)||70ipm|
|Scan Destinations||Scan to Email, PC, USB, FTP, Cloud|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scan File Format||TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, Compact PDF, Searchable PDF, Encrypted PDF (Send PDF Security Feature Set-E1 Required), PDF (Digital Signature) – (Send PDF Security Feature Set-E1 Required)|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scan Speed (color)||13ipm|
|Scan Speed (mono)||38ipm|
|Scanner Enhanced Resolution||Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 – 400% in 1% Increments Copy Copy|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Features||Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy|
|Duplex Copy Speed (Mono)||34.4ppm|
|Multiple Copying||Up to 999 Copies|
|Speed Dials||Up to 281 Dials speed dials|
|Fax Speed||33.6Kbps Fax|
|Fax Facility Present||Yes|
|Fax Features||Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports|
|Fax Memory||Up to 512 Pages|
|Fax Resolution||Up to 400 x 400 dpi|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||12.7cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Processor||2 x 800MHz Processor|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF525x without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF525x, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF525x printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF525x printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF525x and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF525x is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF525x. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF525x printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF525x printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF525x printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF525x that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF525x printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF525x to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF525x is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF525x) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF525x on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF525x if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF525x printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF525x, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.55 for Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15||V4.55||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1||V2.1||37 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.188.8.131.52||V184.108.40.206||44 MB||Download|
|[Windows] Laser NW Device Setup Utility V1.20||V1.20||28 MB||Download|
|[Mac] Laser NW Device Setup Utility V1.20||V1.20||8 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF525x User Guide (pdf)||USRMA28731||6 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF525x Getting Started Guide (pdf)||FT61969001||162 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.20 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36602||3 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver v4.15.4 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264538||819 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF525x Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF525x printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.