Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon have released an exact master printer to deliver exceptional images of your favorite moments. Canon PIXMA PRO-1 comes with indeed pro capacity. This photo printer is equipped with inkjet technology. Canon FINE technology supports this remarkable photo printer as well.
The most impressive fact brought by this Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is that this marvelous printer is armed with not five but 12 color palettes. These colors put on 12 individual ink tanks. You can finally print your photo correct with 12 colors which are cyan, yellow, magenta, light grey, matte black, red, dark grey, grey, photo black, photo cyan, and photo magenta.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 will blow your mind. After the fact that this photo printer is completed with 12 different color inks, you need to know that the nozzle configuration embedded in this printer can go up to 12288 nozzles. How exciting is that! The size of the ink droplet is also as small as four pl. With the ink type Canon LUCIA pigment ink, this printer can produce such beautiful photos. Although it is quite a long time to wait for 2.9 min per legal-sized photo paper, it is a time worthy printing activity due to its irresistible outputs.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA mini320 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Specifications
|Printer Type||Professional Inkjet Printer|
|Printing Method||LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System|
Grayscale Photo Printing
2-Way Paper Feeding
Advanced Pattern Print
Ambient Light Correction
Auto Sheet Feeder
Fine Art Paper Support
|Print Speed (up to)||8 x 10 (Color) Bordered Photo:
Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds
11 x 14 (Color & Grayscale) Photo:
|Number of Nozzles||12,288 (1,024 x 12)|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.4.x – 10.9.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size (Color) 4|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19|
|Paper Compatibility||Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) –
4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″
Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) –
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) –
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) –
|Maximum Paper Size||13 x 19|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper
Manual Feeder: Single Sheet
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||27.4 (W) x 18.2 (D) x 9.5 (H)|
|Power Consumption||24W (1.6W Standby)|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver
Color Management Tool Pro
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-1, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon PRO-1 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-1 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA PRO-1. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA PRO-1 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-1 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PRO-1) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-1 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PRO-1 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA PRO-1 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-1, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)||18.104.22.168||23 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199a||25 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 Printer Driver Ver.2.03 (Windows)||2.03||27 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)||5.86||29 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||7.4 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual (Windows)||1.10||15 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual for Intel Mac (Mac)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.7 MB||Download|
|PRO-1 Getting Started Guide||V2||22 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA mini260 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon PRO-1 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.