Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Manual and Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Working with documents will require you a printer. The printer will be needed when the documents need to be printed or reviewed. In this case, there are actually many products of the printer. You will not find difficulties in finding the printer since there are many options and you can find the most suitable one. In this case, Canon MAXIFY MB2350 can be the right option for you.
It is true that Canon MAXIFY MB2350 can be a good reference for the printer. Whether you are a student or worker who works with documents, this device can be so helpful. It is because this printer has many functions to offer since this is an all-in-one printer. The device can be a printer, scanner, and even copier. These three functions are ready to use and you can use it anytime you need the functions.
About its performance, there is nothing to worry. Canon MAXIFY MB2350 can provide great performance. In term of speed, this printer can provide its first printout in around 7 seconds. This will be a good solution for people who sometimes print a few pages. For printing many pages, the printer has printing speed up to 23 images per minute for mono printing and 15 images per minute for its color printing. In term of quality, there is nothing to worry since this printer will provide sharp texts and great quality of color contrasts.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY MB2155 Drivers Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-1500 BK XL
PGI-1500 C XL
PGI-1500 M XL
PGI-1500 Y XL
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Chlorine-free paper can be used.
|Printer Features||3.0″ Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT app, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal)
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi
ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Canon PRINT app, AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0″ Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB Flash memory
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 12.6″ (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY MB2350 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB2350, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY MB2350 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MB2350 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY MB2350 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB2350 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY MB2350. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY MB2350 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY MB2350 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB2350 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY MB2350 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY MB2350 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB2350 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB2350 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MB2350) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY MB2350 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MB2350 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY MB2350 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB2350, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|MB2350 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||19 MB||Download|
|MB2350 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||51 MB||Download|
|MB2350 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|MB2350 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168a||16 MB||Download|
|MB2350 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)||1.04||32 MB||Download|
|MB2350 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.04||32 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)||4.1.3a||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4a||3.7 MB||Download|
|MB2350 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2350 User Manual (Mac)||1.1||14 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2350 User Manual (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Manual and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MB2350 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.