Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download and Manual
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Download and User Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – There are dozens of printers which has affordable prices for its feature, but Canon PIXMA MG2120 is the best choice for you to buy. The reason is this printer not only offers affordable prices but also a lot of features with the best performance and high-quality results. The features that are provided there will make you sure in love with this printer and you will not feel any disappointment in buying it. The printing machine gives high speed in printing and the result is very detailed which you can find in any other affordable price printers.
When talking about the speed of this printer, you will find that this printer has fast speed especially when you use it for home use. The maximum speed of this printer is up to 8.4 ipm for black and white printing mode and 4.8 ipm for color printing mode. This Canon PIXMA MG2120 will be more suitable to be used as a home printer.
For the quality of printing documents, there is no worry since you have a total nozzle for about 1.700 cartridges. In addition, this Canon PIXMA MG 2120 has a high resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch for printing tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- macOS Ventura 13, Monterey 12, Big Sur 11, Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, Sierra v10.12.1, or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, Yosemite v10.10.5, Mavericks v10.9.5, Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour) Approx. 30 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||12.0″ W x 17.7″L x 6.0″ H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver
This step tells you about installing Canon PIXMA MG2120 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG2120, for the file of a driver, you can download it on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install the Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer.
- In this step try to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2120 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instructions.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2120 is ready to use for printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG2120. You can download it on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2120 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer.
- Insert the CD disk into the CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from the CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2120 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2120 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) is installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter your username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2120) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detects and adds the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, and fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG2120 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2120 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, and open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Wireless Setup
- Press the Menu button on your Canon printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on the printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, you can print and use your printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
This printer does not support wireless printing, if you search for a printer that is compatible with wireless printing you can also search for other series of Canon printers, like Canon PIXMA MG3020 or Canon MG3120, etc.
|PIXMA MG2120 series CUPS Printer Driver (macOS 10.13/ v10.12.1 or later/ Mac OS X v10.11/ v10.10/ v10.9/ v10.8.5/ v10.7.5)||220.127.116.11||13.87 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series Scanner Driver (macOS 10.13/ v10.12/ Mac OS X v10.11/ v10.10/ v10.9/ v10.8.5/ v10.7.5/ v10.6.8/ v10.5.8)||18.0.1b||10.37 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (macOS 10.13/ v10.12/ Mac OS X v10.11/ v10.10/ v10.9/ v10.8.5/ v10.7.5)||4.0.0a||7.10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.43.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5.8/10.6.8)||18.104.22.168||16.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (macOS 10.13/ v10.12.1 or later/ Mac OS v10.11/ v10.10.5/ v10.9.5/ v10.8.5/ v10.7.5)||4.7.2||102.33 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (macOS 13/ 12/ 11/ 10.15/ 10.14/ 10.13/ v10.12.1 or later/ Mac OS X v10.11/ v10.10.5/ v10.9.5)||3.6.6||300.27 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289.44 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (macOS 13/ 12/ 11/ 10.15/ 10.14/ 10.13/ v10.12.1 or later/ Mac OS X v10.11/ v10.10.5/ v10.9.5/ v10.8.5)||2.8.2a||1.98 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.7||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 11/ 10/ 10 x64/ 8.1/ 8.1 x64/ 8/ 8 x64/ 7/ 7 x64/ Vista/ Vista x64)||3.6.4||294.38 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 11/ 10/ 10 x64/ 8.1/ 8.1 x64/ 8/ 8 x64/ 7/ 7 x64/ Vista/ Vista x64)||2.8.5||9.07 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 11/ 10/ 10 x64/ 8.1/ 8.1 x64/ 8/ 8 x64/ 7/ 7 x64/ Vista/ Vista x64/ XP)||4.7.0||57.57 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series User Manual (Mac)||2.0||32.38 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.10||30 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.80||420 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.60||236 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Sofware and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
On this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more drivers or software that you need to download for the Canon MG2120 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.