Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – This multifunction laser printer is also equipped with a monochrome copy feature with copy speeds up to 20 cpm (copy per minute) with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi, maximum copy mode in one copy command, able to copy up to 99 pages, and maximum copy mode in one copy command, able to copy up to 99 pages. The paper tray or paper tray on the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer can be filled with 100 sheets of paper.
This A4 monochrome multifunction laser printer is equipped with print, scan, and copy features. This Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer is capable of printing at speeds of up to 20 ppm or as many as 20 pages per minute with letter mode paper and 21 ppm with A4 fashion paper. The print resolution can reach 600 x 600 dpi. Unfortunately, the two-sided paper printing feature (auto duplex) has not been immersed in this laser printer, it is still a manual duplex.
The scan feature in this monochrome multifunction laser printer is also increasingly helping the users of this printer in the needs of document scanning. The scan feature of the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 has a scan resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi, with a scan speed of around 10 seconds per page for monochrome files.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Specifications
|Machine type||MONO Laser All-In-One|
|Available functions||Print, Scan, Copy, Fax and ADF|
|Paper scanning type||Flatbed and ADF|
|Warm-up Time||10 seconds from Power ON|
|Printing method||Mono laser beam printing|
|Print speed||20 pages per minute|
|Print resolution||600 x 600 dpi (1200 x600dpi enhanced)|
|Automatic duplex printing||Yes|
|Printer Memory||32 MB (Shared)|
|Yield||2000 pages based on 5 %|
|Smoothing (dpi)||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Paper capacity||250 Cassette (80 g/m2)|
|Manual multi-purpose tray Capacity: 10 sheets (plain paper: 80 g/m2), 1 sheet (transparency, envelope)|
|Output tray capacity||100 sheets (plain paper: 80 g/m2)|
|Media types||Plain paper, heavy paper, recycled paper,
transparency, label, envelope,
|Paperweight||Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m2|
|Multi-purpose: 60 to 163 g/m2|
|Paper sizes||LTR, LGL, A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL,ISO-C5), (76 x
127mm to 216 x 356 mm)
|Maximum printing width||216mm|
|Toner saver mode||Yes|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4270, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF4270 printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF4270 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF4270) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF4270 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4270, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4270 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V2.10||16 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4270 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V2.10||17 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20||V5.20||102 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.5 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.5||15 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.19.4||61 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V10.19.1||60 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.3 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V4.15.3||15 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.8]||V4.15.1||14 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.17.0 [Mac OS: 10.8]||V10.17.0||54 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18||4911mf18||9 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF4270 User Guides||1.0||10 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.19.5 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRMA38441||961 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v5.20 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05879||507 KB||Download|
|Fax Driver v4.15.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264537||815 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for the Canon MF4270 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.