Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – All of the people love to have a nice printer such as Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw. That is because this printer offers you a balanced performance that you can use at the office. If you are using this printer for your personal use at home, you can be sure that this printer will be beyond your personal expectations. That is why this printer is something nice to buy.
If you are asking why this printer is considered as a printer with balanced performance, that is because this printer has three different functions. They are printing, copying, and scanning. As an addition to that, the performance of those functions on this Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw is considered as something nice. None of that performance is underrated. The printing result is stunning. Copying performance is great. The scanning output is amazing. There is nothing that you need to worry about.
For your information, the price of this printer is not cheap. Yet, the price is still considerably affordable. That is because this printer is believed to be one of the best office printers from Canon for the small office needs. That is why the price of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw is still considerably affordable.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Specifications
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|First Page||As fast as 14.5 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Colour||Up to 20ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 20ppm Mono Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Scan|
|Double Sided Scan||Yes|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Speed 1-Sided||20ipm|
|Scanner Speed 2-Sided||10ipm|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy First Page (Colour)||Up to 16.2 Seconds|
|Copy First Page (Mono)||Up to 15.5 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||8.9cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet ADF|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||163gsm|
|Maximum Paper Weight||220gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||40,000 Pages/Month|
|Recommended Max Print Volume||2,000 Pages/Month Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Dimensions||430 x 484 x 479mm – 31Kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Emulations||PCL5/6 & Postscript 3|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Printer, USB Cable, Power Cable, Manual, Software CD, Black starter cartridge 1200 Pages, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow 1400 Page starter cartridges|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF724Cdw printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF724Cdw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF724Cdw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF724Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.60||218 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF724Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.60||218 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||97 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.55 for Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15||V4.55||6 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.126.96.36.199||V188.8.131.52||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)||V1.0.0||412 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||V1.2.0||421 KB||Download|
|[Windows] i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2||V1.0.2||11 MB||Download|
|User Guide or User Manual (pdf)||MF720_620||11 MB||Download|
|MF724Cdw Getting Started||FT61247000||28 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.20 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36602||3 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF633Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF724Cdw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.