Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – On the modern printers such as Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx, you can easily find the LCD or the LED screen on the top of the printer. That is because the screen is used to help you minimize the features that you want to use from the printer. That is because only the most important information that will be displayed there. That is why this LCD screen is considered as something quite useful for those who do not know about technology at all.
For your information, the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx is one of the printers from Canon that will give you the large LCD screen on the top of the printer. Yes, the size of the screen on this printer is reaching 5inches. That means you will have a large LCD screen to help you find the important information before you print your documents or any other thing.
As an addition to that, the screen is not a mere LCD screen. That is because this is using touch screen technology. This way, you can easily touch the LCD screen to do all of the tasks that you want this Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx printer to do. That is one convenient thing that you can get from this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF633Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Specifications
|Product Description||Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx – multifunction printer – colour|
|Device Type||Multifunction printer|
|Fax Type||Super G3 – plain paper|
|Printing Technology||Laser (colour)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||30000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Volume||250 – 2500 pages|
|Max Copying Speed||Up to 18 ppm (mono) / up to 18 ppm (colour)|
|Max Copying Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (colour)|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 18 ppm (mono) / up to 18 ppm (colour)|
|Max Printing Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (colour)|
|Max Fax Transmission Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Fax Resolutions||200 x 400 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi|
|Scanning||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Size||128 x 139.7 mm (min) – A4 (210 x 297 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm) (max)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Media Size||76.2 x 127 mm (min) – Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm) (max)|
|Media Type||Envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, heavy-weight paper, thin paper, glossy paper, postcards|
|Standard Media Capacity||150 sheets|
|Bypass Feeder Capacity||1 sheet|
|Output Trays Capacity||100 sheets|
|Automatic Duplexing||Yes (copying) Yes (printing) Yes (scanning)|
|Interface||USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB host|
|Office Machine Features||Print from USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to Cloud, scan to FTP, scan to PC, scan to USB host, iFAX|
|Power||AC 230 V (50/60Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||45.1 cm x 46 cm x 40 cm|
|Environmental Standards||ENERGY STAR Qualified|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF635Cx printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF635Cx printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF635Cx) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF635Cx if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF635Cx MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||V5.401||295 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF635Cx MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||V5.401||295 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||97 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.3 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V4.15.3||15 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.55 for Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15||V4.55||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.220.127.116.11||V18.104.22.168||44 MB||Download|
|[Windows] MF730Series/MF630Series Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2||V1.0.2||233 MB||Download|
|MF635Cx User Guide or User Manual (pdf)||USRMA17394||6 MB||Download|
|MF635Cx Getting Started||FT61775010||84 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver v4.15.4 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264538||819 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF631Cn Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF635Cx printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.