Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – With dimensions of 370 x 251 x 217 mm, weighing around 5.7 kg, and the front tray can accommodate up to 150 sheets of paper, this Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printer is suitable for those of you who are looking for high-quality printers at affordable prices. This printer is capable of printing with speeds reaching 13 ppm (page per minute) with letter / Folio / F4 and 12 ppm paper with A4 paper. This printer uses a Canon 303 toner cartridge with a standard capacity of up to 2,000 pages, with a print resolution capable of reaching 2400 x 600 dpi.
You certainly don’t need to be complicated in arranging cables that are not neatly arranged on your computer desk, with Wi-Fi facilities, of course, it will make it easier for you to manage your printing activities on Canon i-SENSYS MF4120. The features contained in the i-SENSYS MF4120 Printer are Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) which can transfer data quickly from computer to printer and High Smart Compression Architecture (Hi-ScoA) which can compress printed data to smaller sizes.
This Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printer is very suitable for personal use and uses in small offices. With a very economical price, the features of this printer are classified as able to accommodate almost all of your needs. The print speed also cannot be classified as slow, if your office or daily activities do not print more than 100 sheets of paper, then the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Series can be the right choice.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Specifications
- Printer Technology: Mono Laser All-In-One.
- Functions: Print Scan (Flatbed) and Copy
- Print Speed: 20 pages per minute
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Memory: 32MB
- paper capacity: 250 Cassette single sheet manual multi-purpose tray
- Scanner Type: Colour CIS
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (9600 x9600 enhanced)
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24bit/24bit (in/out)
- Copy Resolution: 600x600dpi
- Copy Speed: 20 copies per minute
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Warranty: 1 year
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4120, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF4120 printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4120. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF4120 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF4120) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF4120 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4120, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4120 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V2.00||14 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4120 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V2.00||16 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V10.19.1||60 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.3 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.19.2||61 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.17.0 [Mac OS: 10.8]||V10.17.0||54 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]||V10.14.0||52 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]||V10.11.0||85 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan||2016004||7 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Update program for printer drivers||V18.104.22.168||5 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18||4911mf18||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf17||4911mf17||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf12||4911mf12||6 MB||Download|
|User Guides or User Manual||1.0||6 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.19.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRMA38441||961 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v5.10 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05878||508 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.19.1 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRMA38440||958 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.14.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264335||940 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF4120 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.