Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – With a small enough dimension, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printer is slightly more portable compared to the size of a laser printer that tends to be large. Therefore, this printer is suitable for those of you who have a space that is not too large but requires a personal printer that is used for daily activities. For most small companies, the print out of the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printer character is quite good and has a high degree of clarity. With the support of monochrome laser technology, it is appropriate if character prints are not a serious problem for this type of printer.
If you use Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 for daily activities, it will certainly be enough to be able to accommodate your activities. The amount of stack paper that can reach 150 sheets promises you comfort when used, either personally or together. For a small office that every day is able to spend 100 sheets of paper, of course, it will facilitate you in saving time and work efficiency.
It’s useless to buy a printer at a price that is quite expensive if we have difficulty using it. Unlike the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018, this one printer is quite easy to use. The facilities offered by the software are also quite a lot and can accommodate almost all office activities or personal.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Specifications
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Print margins: 6 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left, and right.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Copy Speed: Up to 20 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 1-sided to 2-sided (Manual).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216 mm.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet tray, 1-sheet manual feed slot.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and printer management: Omni Page SE, Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox.
- Control panel: 16 characters x 2 lines.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 532 mm x 303 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 590 mm (W) x 830 mm (D).
- Weight: Approx 12.4 kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge FX10 (2,000 pages).
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4018, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF4018 printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4018. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF4018 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF4018) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF4018 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4018, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4018 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V2.10||11 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4018 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V2.05||10 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V10.19.1||60 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.3 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.19.2||61 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V2.15.1||84 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.17.0 [Mac OS: 10.8]||V10.17.0||54 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.13.0 for Mac OS: 10.8||V2.13.0||81 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]||V10.14.0||52 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7||V2.10.0||67 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18||4911mf18||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf17||4911mf17||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf12||4911mf12||6 MB||Download|
|Basic Instruction Manual (pdf)||v1.0||2 MB||Download|
|Advanced Instruction Guide (pdf)||v1.0||400 KB||Download|
|User guides or User Manual||v1.0||4 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.19.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRMA38441||961 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v5.10 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05878||508 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.19.1 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRMA38440||958 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF4018 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.