Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Drivers and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – There are a lot of office printers that you can find nowadays. However, Canon i-SENSYS MF515x is the one that you need to get. You might be questioning why you should get this printer to be your office printer. The main reason is because of the cloud-printing feature that you can get from this printer.
For your information, the cloud-printing feature is the feature that can help you print from the cloud storage. This way, you will not need to directly connect your laptop or computer to the printer. That is because you can easily select the file from your cloud storage and send that file to Canon i-SENSYS MF515x to print. That will be something nice to have at the office.
You need to realize that this feature from the printer is considered as something very helpful. That is because you will not need to worry about sharing this printer with many other people at the office. That is also one reason why a lot of people are using this printer at their office. Therefore, if you think that you also need the same thing, you have to get this Canon i-SENSYS MF515x for your office printer. This is one thing that you will never regret.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Specifications
|Double-Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|First Page||As fast as 7.6 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 40ppm Mono Print|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Fax Speed||33.6kbps Fax|
|Fax Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||8.9cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||500 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||100 Sheet Multipurpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet ADF|
|Maximum Paper Weight||120gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||100,000 Pages/Month|
|Recommended Max Print Volume||5,000 Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Dimensions||453mm x 477mm x 503mm – 24.3kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Carton Dimensions||629mm x 563mm x 656mm – 32kg|
|Printer Languages||PCL5/6 & Postscript 3|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-Sensys MF515x Printer, Canon 724 Cartridge, Power Supply Cable, Starter Guide, User Software DVD-ROM, Warranty Card, Telephone Cable|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF515x without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF515x, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF515x printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF515x printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF515x and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF515x. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF515x printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF515x printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF515x that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF515x printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF515x to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF515x is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF515x) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF515x on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF515x if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF515x, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF515x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF515x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.1||V2.1||37 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Donwload|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V2.15.1||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.220.127.116.11||V18.104.22.168||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)||V1.0.0||412 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||V1.2.0||421 KB||Download|
|[Windows] i-SENSYS MF515x Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2||V1.0.2||11 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF515x User Guide (html)||USRMA08562||23 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF515x User's Guide||USRMA08560||11 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF515x Getting Started||FT61379020||115 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.20 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36602||3 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF429x Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF515x printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.