Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – You cannot deny that you need a fast printer at the office. One of the best ones that you can get is Canon i-SENSYS MF512x. That is because this printer is one of those fast printers from Canon that is meant for the office needs. This way, you will not need to worry if you have to print a lot of pages in a short time.
For those who are curious about the maximum printing speed of this printer, you might be shocked to know that this printer has a maximum printing speed of 40 pages in a minute. That means this Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is able to print one page in less than two seconds. With that printing speed, you can easily print hundreds of pages in a few minutes only.
Of course, the price that you need to pay for this printer is not cheap. However, you will not need to worry about the price that much. It is because the price of this printer is still considered competitive. This way, you might not need to spend all of your budget for this Canon i-SENSYS MF512x. it is surely one thing that many people will love to have at the office.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF429x Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Specifications
|Product Description||Canon i-SENSYS MF512x – multifunction printer (B/W)|
|Device Type||Multifunction printer|
|Printing Technology||Laser (monochrome)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||100000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Volume||1000 – 5000 pages|
|Max Copying Speed||Up to 40 ppm|
|Max Copying Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 40 ppm|
|Max Printing Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scanning||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original Size||128 x 139.7 mm (min) – A4 (210 x 297 mm),Legal (216 x 356 mm) (max)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Media Size||76.2 x 127 mm (min) – Legal (216 x 356 mm),A4 (210 x 297 mm) (max)|
|Media Type||Envelopes,plain paper,labels,recycled paper,heavy-weight paper,postcards|
|Standard Media Capacity||600 sheets|
|Bypass Feeder Capacity||100 sheets|
|Output Trays Capacity||250 sheets|
|Automatic Duplexing||Yes (copying) Yes (printing) Yes (scanning)|
|Interface||USB 2.0,Gigabit LAN,Wi-Fi(n),USB host|
|Office Machine Features||Save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to Cloud, scan to FTP, scan to SMB, scan to PC|
|Power||AC 230 V (50/60Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||45.3 cm x 47.7 cm x 50.3 cm|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF512x, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF512x printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF512x printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF512x) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF512x on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF512x if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF512x, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF512x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF512x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1||V2.1||37 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||97 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.126.96.36.199||V188.8.131.52||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)||V1.0.0||412 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||V1.2.0||421 KB||Download|
|[Windows] i-SENSYS MF515x Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2||V1.0.2||11 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF515x User Guide (html)||USRMA08562||23 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF515x Getting Started||FT61379020||115 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.20 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36602||3 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF428x Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF512x printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.