Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 can be the fantastic device that you have to choose especially when you want to have great supporting equipment in your working room. This wonderful stuff can really help you to finish your works because it can print, copy, and scan your files. So then, you will find that it can really make you have a better and more efficient performance for sure.
Well, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 can actually offer you some notable key features that you will adore so much. Some of those things are like the up to 1200×600 dpi printing resolution, 150-sheet tray, the easy to understand control panel, and so many more still. Each of them will bring you great conveniences to make your works much easier to do. So, you will never have any problem when you get all of your tasks done using this printing machine.
Then, there is the USB connectivity that you can find on the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010. This particular feature will allow you to connect your device to the printer with ease. So then, you do not need to spend too much time and energy whenever you want to apply this printing device.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Specifications
|Copy Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Copy Speed||Up to 18 / 19cpm (A4 / LTR)|
|Copy Resolution||Speed priority mode:||600 x 400dpi|
|Resolution priority mode:||600 x 600dpi|
|Warm up Time (From Power On)||10secs. or less|
|Recovery Time (From Sleep Mode)||2secs. or less (Copy)
0.3sec. or less (Print)
|First Copy Time (FCOT)||12.0 / 11.8secs. (A4 / LTR)|
|Paper Source||150-sheet cassette|
|Paper Weight||60 to 163g/m2 (cassette)|
|Paper Output||100 sheets (face down)|
|Zoom||50 – 200% in 10% increments|
|Copy Size||Platen:||Up to A4 / LTR|
|Copy Features||2 on 1, ID Card Copy|
|Copy Memory||64MB (Shared)|
|Printer Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Print Speed||Up to 18 / 19ppm (A4 / LTR)|
|First Printout Time (FPOT)||7.8 / 7.7secs. (A4 / LTR)|
|Print Language||UFR II LT|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600dpi, 1200 (equivalent) x 600dpi|
|Print Memory||64MB (Shared)|
|Scan Resolution||Optical:||Up to 600 x 600dpi|
|Driver enhanced:||Up to 9600 x 9600dpi|
|Document Size||Platen:||Up to A4|
|Output File Format||Windows:||Hi-Compression PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP|
|Mac:||PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG|
|Pull Scan||Yes, USB|
|Scan To PC||None|
|Interface / Software|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|USB Function||Print, Scan|
|Compatible Operating Systems*1||Windows 8 (32 / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 / 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 / 64-bit), Windows XP (32 / 64-bit), Windows 2000, Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8, Linux|
|LCD Display||7 Segment (1 digit) LED|
(W x D x H)
|372 x 276 x 254mm (With the cassette closed)|
|372 x 371 x 254mm (With the cassette opened)|
|TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption)||0.6kWh/W|
|Toner Cartridge||Cartridge 325 (1,600 pages)
(Bundled cartridge 700 pages)
|Monthly Duty Cycle||8,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||250 – 1,000 pages|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF3010, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF3010 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF3010. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF3010 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF3010) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF3010 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF3010, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V20.95||19 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V20.95||21 MB||Download|
|[Windows 2000] i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V20.55||14 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|MF3010 User Guide (pdf)||USRM198113||2 MB||Download|
|MF3010 Getting Started Guide (pdf)||FT54107050||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF3010 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.