Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw can be defined as one of the best supporting equipment that you better have in your working room. It is all because this awesome device can offer you the different functions which can be like printing, copying, and scanning. All of them will definitely help you to handle all of your various works as well as possible. So then, it can improve your efficiency and productivity so impressively.
Then, you can still have the chance to boost the performance of the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw when you complement it with the right drivers. Fortunately, there are some options for you, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.6 or beyond, and so on. However, you have to make sure that you choose one of them that can suit the printer and your requirements in the best way.
In addition to this, it is so much important for you to get the right driver for the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw from the trusted source. By doing so, you can really prevent any scams and damages that might ruin the printing machine so badly. Thus, in the end, you can make it last and work properly for so many generations.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Specifications
|Print technology||· Laser|
|Colour printing||· No|
|Print format||· Up to A4|
|Max. print speed (mono)||· 28.0 ppm|
|Printer resolution||· 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Memory||· 256 MB|
|Ports||· 1x USB 2.0
· 1x RJ45
|Network capability||· Ethernet
|Recommended print volume (avg.)||· 250 – 2,500 pages/month|
|Max. print volume||· 30,000 pages/month|
|Emulation||· PCL 5e
· PCL 6
|Paper feeders||· 250 sheets|
|Multi-purpose feeder||· Single sheets|
|Duplex printing||· Yes|
|Special features||· Apple AirPrint|
· Power cable
· Fax cable
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||· 390 x 375 x 405 mm|
|Product type||· Multifunctional printer|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF269dw printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF269dw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF269dw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF269dw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.35||V10.35||33 MB||Download|
|Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V2.0||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||89 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V4.15.1||14 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00 Installation Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36330||624 KB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36600||1 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.70 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05876||503 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF269dw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF269dw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.