Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw is a monochrome printer device with laser technology that will produce sharper and faster print quality. On this one product, the vendor equipped it with four functions at once where the device can be used as a printer machine, scanner, copier and also fax. Being handled with LAN cable connectivity and duplex features will make this printer more perfect for complementing your office. With the competitive price of i-SENSYS MF264dw on products of its class, this printer will be an excellent choice for an office or individual needs.
Get cleaner and sharper prints with resolutions reaching 600 x 600dpi with this Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw printer. Not only does it provide satisfactory quality in terms of its performance, but this printer is also reasonably fast, it only takes 6 seconds for its first print with speeds of up to 25 ppm for A4 size paper. What’s interesting is that this printer also supports duplex prints where the printer will print documents on both sides of the article which will save work time and your spending costs 15 ppm.
To do a document scan or what is commonly called a printer scan it has 24-bit color depth with the TWAIN feature, WIA (Scan Driver Compatibility) that you can store in various formats. In the copy function, the Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw device can copy up to 99 copies with 600 x 600dpi resolution and speeds up to 25 ppm for simplex mode and 15 in duplex mode. And as a fax device, the Canon MF4870DN printer has a modem speed of up to 33.6 Kbps and a Fax resolution of 200 x 400dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Specifications
|Print technology||· Laser|
|Colour printing||· No|
|Print format||· Up to A4|
|Max. print speed (mono)||· 28.0 ppm|
|Printer resolution||· 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Memory||· 256 MB|
|Ports||· 1x RJ45
· 1x USB 2.0
|Network capability||· Ethernet
|Recommended print volume (avg.)||· 250 – 2,500 pages/month|
|Max. print volume||· 30,000 pages/month|
· PCL 5e
· PCL 6
|Paper feeders||· 250 sheets|
|Multi-purpose feeder||· Single sheets|
|Duplex printing||· Yes|
|Special features||· Apple AirPrint
· Mopria (Android)
· Google Cloud Print
· Power cable
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||· 435 x 645 x 620 mm|
|Product type||· Multifunctional printer|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF264dw printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF264dw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF264dw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF264dw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10 , 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||89 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10 , 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.0 (Windows 10 , 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V2.0||22 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00 Installation Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36330||624 KB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36600||1 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.70 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05876||503 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF264dw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.