Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Drivers and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Multifunction Canon Printer can be your main work partner because this printer has a capable capability. Besides having a capable ability, this printer also has an attractive design. Its features have been tested with the built-in duplex printing machine. The built-in duplex printing machine will provide productivity and decrease paper usage without reducing performance. If paper usage can be lowered it means you can save money, this is one of the pluses you get from this printer. You can see other strengths from the speed.
Print speed (A4) of this Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printer is up to 27 pages per minute, with Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200dpi (equivalent). Very good resolution, produces a clear and neat print out. So besides saving paper expenses, you can also print quickly. Now complete all the advantages you want. As for connectivity, Monochrome Laser Printer printers are equipped with USB. The existence of USB will make it easier for you.
Another advantage of this Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printer is that it can not only be used for printing, but can also be used for photocopying and scanning. If you want to copy or scan a document, you don’t need to bother, because you can do this with Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw. All the advantages offered are easy for you to get this printer at nearby stores.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Specifications
|Scanner Type||Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)|
|Paper input (Standard)||250-sheet cassette|
|1-sheet multi-purpose tray|
|Media types||Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope|
|Media Sizes||Cassette :|
|A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.|
|A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.|
|A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 127 x 140 mm Max 216 x 356 mm|
|Media Weights||Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m²|
|Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m²|
|ADF: 50 to 105 g/m²|
|Interface & Software|
|Interface type||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection|
|Operating System compatibility||Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Server 2012R2 / Server 2012 / Server 2008R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2003R2/ Server 2003 / Vista|
|Mac OS X version 10.6 & up|
|LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6)|
|Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6)|
|TCP/IP Application Services:|
|Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6)|
|DHCP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4)|
|SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4, IPv6)|
|IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPsec|
|WEP(64/128 bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)|
|Software and printer management||Presto! Page Manager|
|MF Scan Utility|
|Remote User Interface (RUI)|
|Toner Status Tool|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||500 – 2,500 pages per month|
|Duty cycle||Max. 15,000 pages per month|
|Control Panel||6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen|
|Dimensions with trays (W x D x H)||390 mm x 378 mm x 360 mm|
|Installation Space (W x D x H)||635 mm x 796 mm x 768 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 13.1 Kg|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF)|
|Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Source||220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: Approx. 1150 W|
|Standby: Approx. 5.7 W|
|Sleep mode: Approx. 1.3 W|
|Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.8 kWh/week|
|Noise Levels||Sound Pressure :|
|Active: 51 dB in B/W printing|
|Sound Power :|
|Active: 66 dB or less in B/W printing|
|Standby: 43 dB or less|
|Cartridges||Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages)|
|TEL 6 KIT (Telephone handset)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF249dw printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF249dw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF249dw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF249dw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] MF249dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.75||196 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF249dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.75||196 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.35||V10.35||33 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||89 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V4.15.1||14 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF249dw User Guide (pdf)||USRMA13632||7 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF249dw Getting Started||FT61687000||46 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF244dw Driver and User Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF249dw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.