Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Not all of the people are thinking about printing efficiency in a printer, unless when they have to print a lot of pages regularly. If you are one of those people, then Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw is the printer that can help you to print efficiently every single day. Yes, this printer is one of those printers from Canon with the nice printing efficiency.
You need to know that this printer has the XL cartridge that can simply accommodate a lot of inks inside. Based on many tests, one full ink tank of this Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw can be used to print up to 6,000 pages. That is something great that you will never want to miss if you have to print a lot of pages every single day. You do not need to refill the printer as many as you used to be.
Basically, you will need to buy this extra cartridge. However, that is not a problem at all. That is because you will only need to spend a few more dollars for the XL cartridge. After that, you can surely save a lot of money from this Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw for the long term. That will be a great thing to have for the future.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF732Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Specifications
|Double-Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Print|
|First Page||As fast as 8.3 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Colour||Up to 27ppm (A4) 49ppm (A5) Colour Print|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Fax Speed||33.6 Kbps Fax|
|Fax Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB,Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||12.7 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Processor||800MHz x 2 Processor|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Cassette|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet DADF|
|Maximum Paper Weight||200gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||50,000 Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Dimensions||471 mm (w) x 469 mm (d) x 460 mm (h) – 26.5 Kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Main unit, Cartridge 046 Black (2200 pages), Cartridge 046 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow starter (1200 pages), Power supply cable, Telephone cable, Starter Guide, User software DVD-ROM, Warranty card|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF734Cdw printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF734Cdw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF734Cdw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF734Cdw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF734Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||V5.401||295 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF734Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||V5.401||295 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||97 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.3 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V4.15.3||15 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.50 for Mac OS: 10.9||V4.50||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1||V2.1||37 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.126.96.36.199||V188.8.131.52||44 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.184.108.40.206||V220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|[Windows] MF730Series/MF630Series Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2||V1.0.2||233 MB||Download|
|MF734Cdw User Guide or User Manual (pdf)||USRMA17394||6 MB||Download|
|MF734Cdw Getting Started||FT61767010||163 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver v4.15.4 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264538||819 KB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver v10.11.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258076||652 KB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver v4.8.5 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258176||649 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v5.10 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05878||508 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF734Cdw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.