Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – It is not a secret anymore that the modern printers from Canon are already chipped with the Wi-Fi connection. One of them is Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx. This kind of thing can simply help you with the mobile printing needs. This is a great thing that you can get from a printer if you are using this printer for the shared printer at the office.
For your information, this printer from Canon can be considered as one printer specifically for the mobile printing needs. That is because you can easily connect this printer with many different applications and such things other than the plug-in cable. This is one of the best that you can get from Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx.
For example, if you want to print using the Wi-Fi connection on this printer, you just need to connect the printer and your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network. After that, you can send your file to print on this printer. If you want something easier, you can download the special application that will help you print directly to this printer. This application can be installed in many smartphone nowadays. That is why you will not need to worry if you want to use the wireless printing feature from this Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Specifications
|Print speed||Single sided: Up to 20 ppm colour and mono (A4)|
|Double sided: Up to 10 ipm colour and mono (A4)|
|Printing method||Colour laser beam printing|
|Print quality||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time||Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or less|
|Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less|
|Double sided printing||Automatic|
|Printer languages||UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6, Adobe PostScript|
|Fonts||93 PCL fonts|
|136 PostScript fonts|
|Print margins||5 mm-top, bottom, left and right|
|10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)|
|Toner saver mode||Yes|
|Advanced printing features||Secure Print|
|Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF)|
|Touch & Print (NFC)|
|Google Cloud Print Ready|
|iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app|
|Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app|
|Copy speed||Single sided: Up to 20 ppm colour and mono (A4)|
|Double sided: Up to 10 ipm colour and mono (A4)|
|First Copy Output Time (FCOT)||Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less|
|Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy modes||Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text|
|Double sided copying||2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)|
|Multiple copy||Up to 99 copies|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25-400% in 1% increments|
|Other features||Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy|
|Scan resolution||Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Scan speed||Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x600dpi)|
|Single sided colour: 20ipm (300x300dpi)|
|Double sided mono: 10ipm (300x600dpi)|
|Double sided colour: 10ipm (300x300dpi)|
|Colour scanning depth||24 bit/24 bit (input/output)|
|Compatibility||TWAIN , WIA|
|Max. scan width||216mm|
|Scan to E-mail||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹PDF (Digital signature)|
|Scan to PC||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹/PDF (Digital signature)|
|Scan to USB memory key||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹/PDF (Digital signature)|
|Scan to FTP||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹/PDF (Digital signature)|
|Scan to Cloud||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page)|
|Receive mode||Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual|
|Fax resolution||Standard: 200 x 100 dpi|
|Fine: 200 x 200 dpi|
|Photo: 200 x 200 dpi|
|Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi|
|Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi|
|FAX memory||Up to 512 pages|
|Speed dials||Up to 281 dials|
|Group dials/destinations||Max. 199 dials / Max. 199 destinations|
|Sequential broadcast||Max. 310 destinations|
|Memory backup||Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory)|
|Double sided faxing||Yes (Transmit and Receive)|
|Other features||Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports|
|INTERFACE & SOFTWARE|
|Interface type||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection|
|Operating System compatibility||Windows 10/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Server 2012R2 / Server 2012 / Server 2008R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2003 / Vista|
|Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up|
|LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)|
|Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6)|
|TCP/IP Application Services:|
|Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4,IPv6)|
|DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4)|
|SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)|
|IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC|
|Software and printer management||Presto! Page Manager,|
|MF Scan Utility,|
|Remote User Interface (RUI),|
|Department ID Management,|
|Toner Status Tool,|
|iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralised management of a fleet of devices|
|eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management and remote diagnostics.|
|uniFLOW Compatibility with embedded uniFLOW Login Device Client|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF729Cx printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF729Cx printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF729Cx) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF729Cx if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF729Cx MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.60||218 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF729Cx MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||21.60||218 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||97 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.3 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V4.15.3||15 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.50 for Mac OS: 10.9||V4.50||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.22.214.171.124||V126.96.36.199||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)||V1.0.0||412 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||V1.2.0||421 KB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF729Cx User Guide or User Manual (pdf)||MF720_620||11 MB||Download|
|MF729Cx Getting Started||FT61247000||28 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver v10.11.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258076||652 KB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver v4.8.5 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258176||649 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF729Cx printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.