Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – You cannot deny that many office printers are quite large in size. That is because that large body is used to fit all of those functions in the office printer. However, Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw is not one of those printers with large size. Yes, this printer is quite compact in size but the performance is something that you should not ask anymore. This is just something that you will love at the office.
When you are talking about the size, this printer is slightly more compact compared with many other office printers. At least, you will not need a lot of spaces for this Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw at the office. You can easily put this printer on the table in your office.
Going to the performance, this printer is something quite average for an office printer. However, you will not need to worry about that at all. Canon has set their minimum performance for all of the office printers that they manufactured. This way, you can still get a nice printer with the minimum standard that many people need at the office. As an addition to that, this Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer is also chipped with the Wi-Fi connection so that you can use the wireless printing feature from this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Specifications
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|First Page||As fast as 14.5 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Colour||Up to 20ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 20ppm Mono Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Scan|
|Double Sided Scan||Yes|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Speed 1-Sided||20ipm|
|Scanner Speed 2-Sided||10ipm|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy First Page (Colour)||Up to 16.2 Seconds|
|Copy First Page (Mono)||Up to 15.5 Seconds|
|Fax Speed||33.6 Kbps Fax|
|Fax Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||8.9cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet ADF|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||163gsm|
|Maximum Paper Weight||220gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||40,000 Pages/Month|
|Recommended Max Print Volume||2,000 Pages/Month Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Dimensions||430 x 484 x 479mm – 31Kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Emulations||PCL5/6 & Postscript 3|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Printer,USB Cable, Power Cable, Manual, Software CD, Black starter cartridge 1200 Pages, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow 1400 Page starter cartridges|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF728Cdw printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF728Cdw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF728Cdw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF728Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.60||218 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF728Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.60||218 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.3 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V4.15.3||15 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.55 for Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15||V4.55||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.1||V2.1||37 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V2.15.1||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.18.104.22.168||V22.214.171.124||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)||V1.0.0||412 KB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||V1.2.0||421 KB||Download|
|MF728Cdw User Guide or User Manual (pdf)||MF720_620||11 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Getting Started||FT61247000||28 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver v4.15.4 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264538||819 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v5.10 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05878||508 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF728Cdw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.