Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Driver
The laser printer is equipped with a print, scan, and copy feature that uses 64 mb of memory and Canon UFR II LT technology to improve print speed and quality. The warm-up time is quite fast, only about 8 seconds. Although it is equipped with various features, this Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d laser printer does not look too big and suitable to be placed in various corners of the table in small or large rooms.
Canon MF4330d is actually beginning to disappear in the market because Canon will market its replacement. But in some printer stores or office equipment can still be available or can indent. This multifunction printer has physical dimensions of 372 x 276 x 254mm and has a weight of 8.2 kg with a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 8000 pages of paper.
The print function on the i-SENSYS MF4330d is able to print paper in black & white or monochrome format at 18 pages per minute with A4 paper mode and 19 pages per minute in letter paper mode, with a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi. The scan feature also helps the users of this printer even more. Scan features on the Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d have a color scan resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, with a scan speed of around 15 seconds per page or for black & white files and around 2 pages per minute to scan color or color files.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF4320d Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 2000
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), macOS v10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Specifications
|Machine type Available functions||Mono Laser All-in-One Print, Copy, and Scan|
Print speed Printing method Print quality Print resolution
Double-sided printing Printer languages Print margins Toner saver mode
|Up to 22 ppm (A4)
Monochrome laser beam printing
Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement 600 x 600 dpi
6 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left and right Yes
Copy speed First Copy Output Time (FCOT)
Copy resolution Copy modes
Multiple copy Reduction / Enlargement Toner saver mode
Up to 22 cpm (A4) Approx. 9 seconds or less Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo 1-sided to 2-sided (Manual)
Up to 99 copies
50-200% in 1% increments Yes
Collate, 2 on 1
Type Scan resolution
Colour scanning depth
Greyscales Compatibility Max. scan width
Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
256 levels TWAIN, WIA
Scanner type Paper input (Standard)
Paper output Media types
1-sheet manual feed slot 100-sheet
Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope
A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5), LTR, LGL, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 127 mm; Length 216 x 356 mm Manual feed slot:
A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5),
LTR, LGL, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 127 mm; Length 216 x 356 mm Tray: 64 to 128 g/m²
Manual feed slot: 64 to 163 g/m²
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF4330d printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d, and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF4330d printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF4330d) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF4330d if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4330d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V2.30||23 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4330d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V2.30||25 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]||V2.15.4||84 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.5 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]||V10.19.5||61 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20||V5.20||102 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V10.19.1||60 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V2.15.1||84 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.17.0 [Mac OS: 10.8]||V10.17.0||54 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.13.0 for Mac OS: 10.8||V2.13.0||81 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]||V10.14.0||52 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf18||4911mf18||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf17||4911mf17||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf12||4911mf12||6 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF4330d e-Manual||CA.1.00||7 MB||Download|
|Getting Started Guide (for Mac)||CA.1.00||17 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4270 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4330d Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for the Canon MF4330d printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.