Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – People are in love with the fast printer such as Canon i-SENSYS MF113w. That is because, with the fast printer, they can print a lot of pages in a short time. Most of the time, this kind of printer is something that you will need at the office.
If you are interested in buying a fast printer, then you will need to choose this printer from Canon. That is because this printer from Canon has an excellent printing speed compared with the other printers with a similar price. For your information, Canon i-SENSYS MF113w offers you the maximum printing speed of 22 pages in a minute. That one is for the black and white text print. On the other hand, some other printers in the same class are only able to deliver a maximum of 14 pages in a minute.
That is one big difference from printers on the same price level. You should not ignore this one. That is why there are a lot of people who chose this printer to be their main printer at the office. That is because the Canon i-SENSYS MF113w can help them with the fast printing duty that they need at the office.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF112 Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – MacOS v10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Specifications
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows
- Dimensions W x D x H:372 mm x 320 mm x 255 mm
- Display Screen:5-Line LED Display
- Double Sided Print Size: A4
- Emulation: UFRII-LT
- First Page Out (Seconds):6.5
- Input Capacity:150 Sheet
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Max Paper Weight:163gsm
- Mono or Colour: Mono
- Pages Per Min Mono:22 PPM
- Paper Handling Output:50 Sheet
- Print DPI:600 x 600
- Print From: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mobile
- Printer Type: Laser/LED
- Scan DPI:600 x 600
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Weight (Kg):8.9
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF113w without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF113w, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF113w printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF113w printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF113w and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF113w is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF113w. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF113w printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF113w printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF113w printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF113w that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF113w printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF113w to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF113w is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF113w) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF113w on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF113w if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF113w printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF113w, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.13.0 for Mac OS: 10.8||V2.13.0||81 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.5||V6.5||95 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.4.1||V6.4.1||92 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF113w MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V6.00||78 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] MF113w MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V6.00||78 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.70 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05876||File Size: 503 KB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver v7.0 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32042||1 MB||Download|
|MF113w Getting Started Guide (pdf)||FT62045000||19 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E4240 Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF113w printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.