Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – After the series of personal devices, Canon will now launch several series of large-scale printing devices through its i-SENSYS series for office performance that does require high work capacity. One of the i-SENSYS series that the authors introduced to users came from the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 series. Shown with a reasonably weighty design, the i-SENSYS MF231 comes with monochrome laser printing capabilities with high speed reaching 19 ppm for Letter size and 18 ppm for A4 size.
Level As a device that is indeed conceptualized for large-scale printing needs, the Canon MF231 has been equipped with “On Demand Fixing” technology. On-Demand Fixing is the latest warming up technology from Canon that allows heat transfer to be carried out directly to the heating element to reduce the time needed. As a result, The MF231 only requires warming-time for just 10 seconds before doing all of its tasks. Many rely on its ergonomic aspects; Canon i-SENSYS MF231 has an operating panel that is quite friendly in its elegant appearance.
Not only relying on an elegant display, but the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 also has a print capacity of up to 250-1000 pages per month. So it can be said that the printer will be quite durable for long-term needs, mainly supported by the 325 Toner cartridge technology. The advantage of this 325 Toner technology is that the toner tube has been integrated with photosensitive tubes, cleaners, and reservoir tubes. So for maintenance and ink replacement, it will be straightforward and cost-effective.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF229dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Specifications
|Printer Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Print Speed||Single sided; Up to 23 ppm (A4)|
|Printing method||Monochrome laser beam printing|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed: Color|
|Scan Speed||Single sided mono; 3 sec/page (300x300dpi), Single-sided colour: 4 sec/page (300x300dpi)|
|Media Types||Plain paper, Colour paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Bond paper, Label, Index card, Envelope|
|Media Sizes Supported||Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm, Multi-purpose tray; A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm|
|Copy Speed||Single sided; Up to 23 ppm (A4)|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Power||Input voltage: 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF231 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF231, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF231 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF231 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF231 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF231. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF231 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF231 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF231 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF231 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF231 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF231 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF231) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF231 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF231 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF231 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF231, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit] MF231 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V21.75||147 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] MF231 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)||V21.75||147 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF231 User Guide (pdf)||USRMA13981||5 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF231 Getting Started||FT61688000||14 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF226dn Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF231 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.