Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Choosing the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw to support your work is an excellent thing that you have to do. This magnificent equipment can offer you the numerous performances which can be like publishing, copying, scanning, and faxing as well. So, it will definitely help you to complete your tasks as efficiently as possible without difficulties.
Then, one of the reasons why you have to choose the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw is that it has incredible features such as the 5 inch LCD touch screen. This particular feature will assist you to manage the device and the files that you want to print in a simple way. So then, you will be able to operate it effortlessly and optimally. Aside from that, there are some wireless printing features that will let you print directly from your personal devices such as smartphones and tablets. Thus, you can always get connected to the printer anytime and anywhere.
Additionally, the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw is available for you at the reasonable price which is about £429.99. This specific price will never make you dive into your pocket too deep at all. Otherwise, it can be a great thing for you especially if you consider all of the benefits you can get from the printing stuff once you have owned it.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF421dw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Specifications
|Product Code||CANON i-SENSYS MF426dw|
|Machine type||Mono Laser All-In-One|
|Available functions||MF421dw / MF428x : Print, Copy and Scan|
|MF426dw / MF429x: Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax|
|Print speed||Single-sided: Up to 38 ppm (A4); Up to 63.1 ppm (A5-Landscape)|
|Double-sided: Up to 30.3 ipm (A4)|
|Printing method||Monochrome laser beam printing|
|Print quality||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Warm-up Time||Approx. 14 seconds or less from power on|
|First Print Out Time||Approx: 5.5 seconds or less|
|Printer languages||MF421dw: UFRII, PCL 5e, PCL6|
|MF426dw / MF428x / MF429x: UFRII, PCL 5e, PCL6, Adobe PostScript|
|Fonts||MF421dw/MF426dw: 45 PCL fonts|
|136 PostScript fonts|
|MF428x/MF429x: 93 PCL fonts|
|136 PostScript fonts|
|Print margins||5 mm-top, bottom, left and right|
|10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)|
|Toner saver mode||Yes|
|Advanced printing features||Secure Print|
|Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF)|
|Barcode Print (MF428x, MF429x only)|
|Google Cloud Print Ready|
|iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app|
|Android; Mopria certified, Canon PRINT Business app|
|Copy Speed||Single-sided (A4): Up to 38 ppm|
|Double-sided (A4): Up to 30.3 ipm|
|First Copy Output Time (FCOT)||ADF (A4): Approx. 6.6 seconds or less|
|Platen (A4): Approx. 6.4 seconds or less|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy modes||Text, Text/Photo (Default), Text/Photo (High Quality), Photo|
|Double-sided copying||2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)|
|Multiple Copy||Up to 999 copies|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25-400% in 1% increments|
|Other features||Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF426dw printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF426dw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF426dw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF426dw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.02||V2.02||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.02||V2.02||63 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.02||V2.02||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] MF426dw MFDrivers||V5.80||271 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.0 [Mac OS]||V2.15.0||92 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.3 [Mac OS]||V4.8.3||7 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.40 for Mac OS||V4.40||2 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.2 [Mac OS]||V4.15.2||17 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|MF426dw User Guide (pdf)||USRMA30071||6 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF419x Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF426dw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.