Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon i-SENSYS MF237w is a color laser printer that offers high-resolution output. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about speed! Average print mono, at just under 16ppm, and the print color dribbling out at very little 4ppm. A small and sleek design, the i-SENSYS MF237w is only 400 x 398 x 223 mm – perfect if you are stuck to space. While it has an easy ink replacement slot accessible on the back of the device, the same cannot be said about connectivity.
There is no memory card slot, or WiFi capability – which means the only way to connect to the printer is through the USB port on the back. Impressive print quality, the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w produces excellent reproduction and text documents look sharp and clear. This printer is also perfect if you want cheap printing costs – laser printing technology that allows you to save on ink usage, by cycle which is very good per ink cartridge.
Finally, laser technology also helps to minimize working noise – great if you plan to use this in a busy household. There are many negative points about the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w. To start the overall print speed is very slow for a laser printer – expect to see 4ppm for color and only 16ppm for mono. The lack of WiFi technology also makes printers impractical for the business environment.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Specifications
|Print speed||Single sided: Up to 23 ppm (A4)|
|Printing method||Monochrome laser beam printing|
|Print quality||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|First Print Out Time||Approx: 6.0 seconds or less|
|Print margins||5 mm-top, bottom, left and right|
|10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)|
|Toner saver mode||Yes|
|Advanced printing features||Google Cloud Print Ready|
|iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app|
|Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app|
|Copy Speed||Single sided: Up to 23 ppm (A4)|
|First Copy Output Time (FCOT)||Approx. 9.0 seconds or less|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy modes||Text/Photo, Text/Photo (High speed), Photo, Text|
|Multiple Copies||Up to 999 copies|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25-400% in 1% increments|
|Other features||Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy|
|Scan Resolution||Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Scan speed||Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x300dpi)|
|Single sided colour: 15ipm (300x300dpi)|
|Colour scanning depth||24 bit/24 bit (input/output)|
|Compatibility||TWAIN , WIA, ICA|
|Max. scan width||216mm|
|Scan to PC||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF|
|Scan to Cloud||TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG2|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF237w, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF237w printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF237w and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF237w. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF237w printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF237w that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF237w to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF237w is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF237w) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF237w on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF237w if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF237w, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] MF237w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.75||147 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] MF237w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.75||147 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.30||V10.30||33 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF237w User Guide (pdf)||USRMA13632||7 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF237w Getting Started||FT61687000||46 MB||Download|
|Generic Fax Driver v10.30 Installation Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRM262821||743 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF237w printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.