Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw have a dimension size of 390 x 362 x 360 mm with a weight that is only 12 kilos grams so that it is quite compact and easy for you to apply wherever you want. The design is so luxurious with elegant colors that will give a distinctive impression as a different decoration in your office. Equipped with buttons that are lined up neatly and an LCD panel of five rows of black and white also adds a more sophisticated impression to a printer with a 250-page paper tank capacity.
Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw is a powerful and fast monochrome multi-function printer with an automatic duplex printing machine and PCL5c / 6 and PostScript3 language support capabilities and mobile printing. The device has print speed (A4): up to 33ppm. This printer can be used for Print, scan, copy, and fax, with wired/ wireless LAN connectivity. Canon MF267dw printer is unique. The uniqueness of this printer is found in the printing function that is confidential by using a password. This helps you for those of you who need privacy.
The existence of mobile printing feature makes you do not need to bother to move files from your smartphone to PC first if you want to do the printing. Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw recommends a monthly print volume of 750-3,000 pages. Canon also introduces Canon to SEND technology through this printer. Canon’s unique SEND technology optimizes information sharing by allowing documents to be scanned and saved to USB flash memory, shared network folders, and even sent to email addresses.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF264dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Specifications
- Product Description: Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw – multifunction printer – B/W
- Device Type: Multifunction printer
- Fax Type: Super G3 – plain paper
- Printing Technology: Laser (monochrome)
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 30000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 250 – 2500 pages
- Max Copying Speed: Up to 28 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 28 ppm
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max Fax Transmission Speed: 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Resolutions: 200 x 400 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi
- Scanning: 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm) (max)
- Original Type: Sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity: 35 sheets
- Media Size: 76.2 x 127 mm (min) – Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm) (max)
- Media Type: Envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, heavy-weight paper
- Standard Media Capacity: 250 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity: 1 sheet
- Output Trays Capacity: 50 sheets
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes (printing)
- Connection Availability: Yes
- Interface: USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
- Office Machine Features: Scan to e-mail, scan to Cloud, scan to PC
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 39 cm x 40.5 cm x 37.5 cm
- Weight: 12.9 kg
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF267dw printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF267dw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF267dw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF267dw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.35||V10.35||33 MB||Download|
|Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V2.0||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||101 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.0 (Windows 10, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019)||V7.0||89 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V4.15.1||14 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00 Installation Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36330||624 KB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36600||1 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.70 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05876||503 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF267dw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF267dw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.