Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx is a printer with specifications and features are similar to the HP P1102. In general, laser printers that use a standard fusing roller, electricity use is more wasteful, different from the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx which uses On-Demand Fixing roller technology that is more electricity efficient. This technology requires relatively small power and heating so that the heating and printing time is faster. The Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer uses the UFR II LT language printer that utilizes PC memory processing, with this feature you do not need to bother adding your budget for expensive printer memory upgrades.
Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer can be set to enter sleep mode and auto shutdown after the printer is idle for a certain period of time. Both of these features can reduce the use of electric power so you can save on your monthly electricity bills. By using Energy-Star-Typical-Electricity 0.48 kWh per week, you are not only saving electricity consumption but also help preserve the environment around you.
This type of printer is quite good and suitable for personal use or use in small offices. Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx series has a fairly minimalist shape design and is very space-saving, this, of course, will be very good for those of you who have limited space for printer use. In addition, the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx series is very easy to operate/use.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF734Cdw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Specifications
|Double-Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Print|
|First Page||As fast as 8.3 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Colour||Up to 27ppm (A4) 49ppm (A5) Colour Print|
|Duplex Scan Speed (color)||28 ipm|
|Duplex Scan Speed (mono)||48 ipm|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Scan Speed (color)||13.5 ipm|
|Scan Speed (mono)||27 ipm|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Fax Speed||33.6 Kbps Fax|
|Fax Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||12.7 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Processor||800MHz x 2 Processor|
|Memory (Maximum)||1 GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Cassette|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet DADF|
|Maximum Paper Weight||200gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||50,000 Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Dimensions||471 mm (w) x 469 mm (d) x 460 mm (h) – 26.5 Kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Main Unit, Cartridge 046 Black (2200 pages), Cartridge 046 Cyan/Magenta/Yellow starter(1200 pages), Power supply cable, Telephone cable, Starter Guide, User software DVD-ROM, Warranty card|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF735Cx printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF735Cx) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF735Cx if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF735Cx MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||V5.401||295 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF735Cx MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||V5.401||295 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||114 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2||V7.1.2||97 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.3 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V4.15.3||15 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.15.4||15 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.50 for Mac OS: 10.9||V4.50||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver V10.40||V10.40||33 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.1 [Mac OS: 10.9]||V2.15.1||84 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.45 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||V4.45||3 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.126.96.36.199||V188.8.131.52||44 MB||Download|
|[Windows] MF730Series/MF630Series Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2||V1.0.2||233 MB||Download|
|MF735Cx User Guide or User Manual (pdf)||USRMA17394||6 MB||Download|
|MF735Cx Getting Started||FT61767010||163 MB||Download|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v7.1.2 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA32043||1 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.20 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36602||3 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver v4.15.4 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM264538||819 KB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver v10.11.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258076||652 KB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v5.10 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||USRMA05878||508 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF732Cdw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF735Cx Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF735Cx printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.