Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Selecting the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x in order to support your business is such a very nice idea that you have to do for real. It is because this marvelous device will offer you the remarkable capabilities that you require to finish your works amazingly, which can be ranging from printing to copying. So then, you just need to use this equipment to get the best quality outputs in your hands fast and efficiently.
Aside from that, the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x has been created to have a small yet awesome design. It can be seen when you really notice its sturdy white colored chassis. Even better, it looks so much more sophisticated as it has the intuitive color touch screen and easy to understand buttons. The combination of all of them will guide you to operate the printing machine with ease.
Then, the dimension of the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x is something that you cannot ignore at all. In simple words, this device has 45×47.2×46.5 cm and also 27.8 kg of weight which makes it suit any available space in your working room so well. So, you will find that it can stand so firmly without bothering your free move even during your busy time.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF416dw Driver and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Specifications
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 33ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||Up to 6.3 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Scan||Yes|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||8.9cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||500 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet ADF|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||163gsm|
|Maximum Paper Weight||128gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||50,000 Pages/Month|
|Recommended Max Print Volume||5,000 Pages/Month Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|LCD Screen||8.9cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Dimensions||450mm x 472mm x 465mm – 21.4kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Carton Dimensions||590mm x 565mm x 578mm – 27kg|
|Emulations||PCL5/6 & Postscript 3|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Printer,Canon Mono Starter Cartridge,Power Supply Cable,Starter Guide,User Software DVD-ROM,Warranty Card,Telephone Cable|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF418x without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF418x, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF418x printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF418x printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF418x and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF418x. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF418x printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF418x printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF418x that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF418x printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF418x to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF418x is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF418x) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF418x on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF418x if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF418x printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF418x, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF418x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF418x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||63 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|MF418x User Guide (HTML)||USRMA08212||23 MB||Download|
|MF418x User's Guide||USRMA08210||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF418x Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF418x printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.