Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw is one of the most recommended supporting devices that you have to own in your working room. This high-quality equipment will offer you various abilities, which are like printing, scanning, and copying, to assist you in handling your tasks as well as possible. So then, you will see that you never have any problems whenever you do your works by the printing machine
Besides, the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw is complemented with the essential attributes that can excite you so nicely. Some of them are like the 1200×1200 dpi printing resolution, the monochrome laser beam printing method, automatic double-sided printing, PCL 5e, PCL 6, Adobe PostScript, and so on. All of them will be the remarkable benefits that will boost the performance to give you the best quality outputs easily anytime you use the device.
Moreover, there are so many options of mobile printing features that you can find on the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw, such as Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Canon Print Service, Canon PRINT Business app, etc. Each of them will allow you to print your files directly and wirelessly from your smart devices which can be like smartphones and tablets. Thus, you can always get access to the machine effortlessly whenever and wherever you are.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Specifications
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 33ppm Mono Print|
|First Page||As fast as 6.3 Seconds First page|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network and Wireless|
|LCD Screen||8.9cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Paper Handling Input 2||50 Sheet Multipurpose Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||50 Sheet ADF|
|Maximum Duplex Paper Weight||163gsm|
|Maximum Paper Weight||128gsm|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||50,000 Pages/Month|
|Recommended Max Print Volume||3,000 Pages/Month|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Mono|
|Technology||Multifunction Laser Printer|
|Dimensions||390mm x 473mm x 431mm – 19kg|
|Product Type||A4 Laser Printer|
|Carton Dimensions||566mm x 565mm x 578mm – 27kg|
|Emulations||PCL5/6 & Postscript 3|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Printer,Canon Mono Cartridge,Power Supply Cable,Starter Guide,User Software DVD-ROM,Warranty Card,Telephone Cable|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF411dw printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF411dw printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF411dw) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF411dw if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF411dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF411dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)||V21.55||212 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||63 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.00||V2.00||59 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V2.14.0||92 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.40 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14||V4.40||2 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V10.11.1||22 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.3 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||V4.8.3||7 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.70||V3.70||111 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.18.104.22.168||V22.214.171.124||44 MB||Download|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)||V1.2.0||421 KB||Download|
|MF411dw User Guide (HTML)||USRMA08212||23 MB||Download|
|MF411dw Getting Started||FT61357000||113 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF411dw Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF411dw printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.