Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – It is a kind of a very excellent idea for you to complete your working room with the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228. This astonishing device will assist you every time you want to finish your various tasks no matter if you’re going to print, scan, or duplicate your files. So then, you will see that it can enhance your efficient and impressive performance at the workplace for sure.
Furthermore, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 can offer you so many fabulous things that you will like so much. One of them that will steal your attention is easy to understand control panel that you can find on the front top side of the equipment. This particular feature will allow you to switch the printer functions, and also manage the files that you want to print easily and simply. So, you can really make sure that the printer suits your requirements to create the best outputs for you.
Moreover, the other nice thing about the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 is that it is so compatible with numerous options of drivers which can be Windows, Mac, and Linux. All of those Operating Systems will boost the performance of the printing machine in the most perfect way possible. Thus, you can always get the optimal results that fit your expectations so well.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Specifications
|Duty Cycle||Up to 2500 pages at 5% coverage|
|Consumable Type||Toner cartridge|
|Compatible with||Canon ImageCLASS MF3240, MF5750, MF5770|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3220, MF3228|
|Canon Laser Shot LBP-3200|
|Canon LaserBase MF3110, MF3110 with the AXIS 1650 Print Server, MF3228, MF3240, MF5630, MF5650, MF5730, MF5730 with the AXIS 1650 Print Server, MF5750, MF5750 with the AXIS 1650 Print Server, MF5770|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF3228, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MF3228 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF3228. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for i-SENSYS MF3228 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF3228) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF3228 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF3228, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit] MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / ScanGear)||V3.00||8 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)||V3.00||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan||2016004||7 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf18||4911mf18||9 MB||Download|
|[Windows XP 32bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf17||4911mf17||9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Printer Driver
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF3228 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.