Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Drivers and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – For those who are looking for a fast printer, Canon i-SENSYS MF522x is the answer to your question. This printer from Canon is the best that you can get if you are into the speedy printer. That is because this printer has a maximum printing speed of 43 pages in a minute. Yet, that is not the only reason why this printer is becoming one of the fastest that you can get.
Another reason is because of the short warm up time. This is something that many people missed. They did not realize that this Canon i-SENSYS MF522x has a short warm up time. If you notice, you will need an average of 10 to 15 seconds before your printer starts to print. This is something very common in an office printer such as this printer from Canon. Yet, this specific printer offers you the shorter warm up time.
For your information, this printer only needs about 6.4 seconds for the warm-up. After that, this printer will be able to start printing to the maximum speed of 43 pages in a minute. With that speedy printing feature, you can be sure that Canon i-SENSYS MF522x is something worth for your fast printing needs.
Also, recommended: Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Drivers and Manual
Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.8 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Specifications
|Double-Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes|
|Double-Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||600 x 600 dpi Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 43ppm Mono Print|
|Printer Enhanced Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced|
|Print Features||Secure Print, Barcode Print (Barcode Printing Kit-E1E Required)|
|Print margins||5mm Top, Bottom, Left, and Right / Envelope: 10mm Top, Bottom, Left and Right|
|Speed Monochrome (Duplex)||34.4ppm Mono Print|
|Duplex Scan Speed (color)||26ipm|
|Duplex Scan Speed (mono)||70ipm|
|Scan Destinations||Scan to Email, PC, USB, FTP, Cloud|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scan File Format||TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, Compact PDF, Searchable PDF, Encrypted PDF (Send PDF Security Feature Set-E1 Required), PDF (Digital Signature) – (Send PDF Security Feature Set-E1 Required)|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scan Speed (color)||13ipm|
|Scan Speed (mono)||38ipm|
|Scanner Enhanced Resolution||Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 – 400% in 1% Increments Copy Copy|
|Copy Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Features||Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy|
|Duplex Copy Speed (Mono)||34.4ppm|
|Multiple Copying||Up to 999 Copies|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||12.7cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Processor||2 x 800MHz Processor|
|Memory (Maximum)||1GB RAM|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon i-SENSYS MF522x without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF522x, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon i-SENSYS MF522x printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and the Canon MF522x printer.
- In this step trying to do not to connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF522x and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF522x is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon i-SENSYS MF522x. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the i-SENSYS MF522x printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon i-SENSYS MF522x printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon i-SENSYS MF522x printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon i-SENSYS MF522x that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- In the first step, turn on your computer and Canon i-SENSYS MF522x printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF522x to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon i-SENSYS MF522x is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MF522x) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF522x on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MF522x if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon i-SENSYS MF522x printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon i-SENSYS MF522x, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.20||V2.20||62 MB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.8.5 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V4.8.5||6 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V10.11.3||22 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.2 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]||V2.15.2||84 MB||Download|
|PPD files V4.55 for Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15||V4.55||6 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.55||V4.55||3 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1||V2.1||37 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10||V5.10||101 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Ver.22.214.171.124||V126.96.36.199||44 MB||Download|
|[Windows] Laser NW Device Setup Utility V1.20||V1.20||28 MB||Download|
|[Mac] Laser NW Device Setup Utility V1.20||V1.20||8 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF522x User Guide (pdf)||USRMA28731||6 MB||Download|
|i-SENSYS MF522x Getting Started Guide (pdf)||FT61969001||162 MB||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v2.20 User Guide for Windows (pdf)||USRMA36602||3 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver v10.11.3 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258076||652 KB||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver v4.8.5 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||USRM258176||649 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver and Software
Canon i-SENSYS MF522x Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MF522x printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.