Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Manual and Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon as one of the most reputable printer maker has one of its best high-volume printer for the small business and home use. Let us introduce, the Canon MAXIFY MB5150. This MAXIFY MB5150 is a complete package of high performance and high-end features. Look at the detail below!
For the information, this device is fully featured with the printer, scanner, copier, and fax so you can do anything. Keeping you more productive, Canon delivers rapid print speed up to 24 pages per minute in black and 15.5 pages in color. You will also spend less time to wait because the fast first page out is only 6 seconds. The Canon MAXIFY MB5150 offers you with professional print quality with a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
Furthermore, Canon offers you with up-to-date features in order to keep mobile. Wireless connectivity will let you wirelessly connect to the printer while Ethernet enables to share the benefits of the printer with other users. Direct printing from cloud links like DropBox or Google Drive is supported with MAXIFY Cloud Link. The Canon MAXIFY MB5150 also makes your life easier with Canon PRINT, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Link for wirelessly printing documents from your mobile devices like the tablet.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Setup and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds — ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm
FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds — ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2500 Black – 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL)
PGI-2500 Cyan – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2500 Magenta – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2500 Yellow – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″|
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), A4; ADF – 50 Sheet Capacity
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal); ADF – 10 Sheet Capacity
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Custom Profiles, 3.5″ Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Up to 30,000 Pages, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Windows 10 Mobile
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB Flash Memory
MAXIFY MB5150 Printer Driver
PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only)
My Printer (Windows Only)
Speed Dial Utility
|Power Consumption (approx.)||25.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 11.5” (H)|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||200 – 1,000 Pages per Month|
|Power Management||Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY MB5150 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB5150, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MB5150 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5150 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY MB5150. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY MB5150 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY MB5150 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB5150 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB5150 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MB5150) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5150 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MB5150 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB5150, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|MB5150 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||8.6 MB||Download|
|MB5150 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||56 MB||Download|
|MB5150 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.3||9.7 MB||Download|
|MB5150 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00a (Windows)||6.00a||20 MB||Download|
|MB5150 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|MB5150 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)||4.2.0a||1.9 MB||Download|
|MB5150 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5150 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5150 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Software and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MB5150 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.