Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Software and Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Your business may require a smart printer for improving your business productivity. The Canon MAXIFY MB5440 is the printer should be in your office. Keep you productive, it allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax in a single machine. Besides, the performance will impress you at the first use.
Bringing your business more productive, the print speed is powerful with high-quality performance. Your jobs will be done in less time because the print speed is up to 15.5 images in color and 24 images in mono per minute. You will also only spend 6 seconds for the first page out. The Canon MAXIFY MB5440 also comes with automatic two-sided printing for saving more paper use. with 600 x 1200 dpi delivers professional print quality with colorful print results.
This printer is a device that you can rely on. In fact, Wi-Fi connectivity enables you to connect the printer wirelessly through any devices in the network. Meanwhile, MAXIFY Cloud Link enables to print a document directly from cloud services. The Canon MAXIFY MB5440 also brings Canon PRINT, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print for wirelessly printing from your mobile devices.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Manual and Drivers
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds — ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm
FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds — ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2400 Black – 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL)
PGI-2400 Cyan – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2400 Magenta – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2400 Yellow – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), A4; ADF – 50 Sheet Capacity
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal); ADF – 10 Sheet Capacity
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Custom Profiles, 3.5″ Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB Flash Memory
MAXIFY MB5440 Printer Driver
PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only)
My Printer (Windows Only)
Speed Dial Utility
|Power Consumption (approx.)||27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 13.9” (H)|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||200 – 1,500 Pages per Month|
|Power Management||Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
|Ink Features||Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY MB5440 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB5440, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY MB5440 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MB5440 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5440 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB5440 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY MB5440. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY MB5440 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY MB5440 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB5440 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY MB5440 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY MB5440 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB5440 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB5440 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MB5440) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5440 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MB5440 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY MB5440 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB5440, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|MB5440 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||56 MB||Download|
|MB5440 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.3||9.7 MB||Download|
|MB5440 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00a (Windows)||6.00a||20 MB||Download|
|MB5440 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|MB5440 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)||4.2.0a||1.9 MB||Download|
|MB5440 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5440 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5440 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Manual and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5440 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MB5440 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.