Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – When it comes to small document duty with the high-quality print result, the Canon PIXMA G1400 Megatank printer is a single function printer which let you print excellent print quality with rapid print speed. Also, you will also get one unique feature that you do not find in other printers.
From the design, this printer comes with a lightweight and small footprint; it looks that this is your right home printer. There are also two LEDs which help to identify when the ink is running out. The Canon PIXMA G1400 brings Canons unique feature in editing your photo, called My Image Garden. This feature helps you to manage pictures and create a collage photo. You can use Hi-Speed USB as the primary PC connection.
Also, this printer also brings FINE technology which supports overall print quality. With 4800 x 4800 dpi, your document will be printed like a professional. The Canon PIXMA G1400 offers you rapid print speed which helps to finish your work. You can achieve five pages per minute for color and eight pages for color. This printer also enables to print borderless photo printing in maximum paper size up to A4 with fast print speed as fast as 60 seconds for 4 x 6 in.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1400 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA G1400 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2, 5 and 25|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||GI-490 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-490 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 5.4” (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G1400 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G1400, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G1400 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G1400 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G1400 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G1400 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G1400. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G1400 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G1400 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G1400 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G1400 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G1400 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G1400 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G1400 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G1400) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G1400 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G1400 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G1400 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G1400, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|G1400 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.3||6.8 MB||Download|
|G1400 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||48 MB||Download|
|G1400 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.4||9.1 MB||Download|
|G1400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (macOS 10.13/10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|G1400 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||5.91||19 MB||Download|
|G1400 Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||2.91||13 MB||Download|
|G1400 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||4.9 MB||Download|
|G1400 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||5.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1400 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon G1400 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.