Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA G4600, one of the top printers released by Canon, offers various functions in just one device, including a scanner, printer, copier, and even fax machine. The design of this machine is remarkably compact for its league, with 7.2 kg in weight and 197 x 330 x 445 mm in height, depth, and width respectively. This printer uses only around 13 watts power during operation, 0.3 watts during power off, and 1.1 watts during standby mode.
To enhance its accessibility to multiple devices remotely, Canon PIXMA G4600 is equipped with both USB and Wi-Fi as its interface. The maximum resolution of this printer is sufficient for HD photo printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printing speeds are also quite good, with 5 inch per minute for color printing and 8.8 inches per minute for mono printing. This machine is also equipped with quiet mode, which is a good news for late night workers.
For the display, Canon PIXMA G4600 comes with full dot LCD that will help the users operate and navigate the printer easily. It supports some media types, such as plain paper, various photo paper, and envelopes. This machine is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4600 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA G4600 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||GI-690 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-690 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-690 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-690 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10cm x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 cm x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 cm x 25 cm), Square (5” x 5”) (13cm x 13 cm), Business Card, Custom Size (Width 55 mm – 215.9 mm, Length 89 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, My Image Garden, Borderless Printing, Bordered Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, AirPrint, Mopria Device Printing, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, Quiet Mode, Full HD Movie Print, Wireless Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Easy-WebPrint EX, Fun Filter Effects|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x 6” Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), Copy Job Reservation, ID Copy, Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Fit-To-Page, Preview|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: A4, 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter)
ADF: A4, 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), 8.5” x 14” (Legal)
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Group Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception, Extra Fine Mode, Dial Search|
|Other Features||2-Line LCD, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, 2,000 Photos in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode, Canon Creative Park|
|OS Compatibility||COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2
MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 7.8” (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G4600 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G4600, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G4600 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G4600 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G4600 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G4600 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G4600. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G4600 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G4600 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G4600 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G4600 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G4600 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G4600 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G4600 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G4600 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G4600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G4600 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4600 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G4600 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G4600 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G4600, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|G4600 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||8.9 MB||Download|
|G4600 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||4.3.4a||2.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|G4600 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)||6.06||21 MB||Download|
|G4600 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||70 MB||Download|
|G4600 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
|G4600 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4600 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon G4600 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.