Canon PIXMA MG2240 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The series of Canon PIXMA MG2240 is the best quality series of photo printing machine that you can consider it as the right option for you. This printer has a compact size and it will give you a lot of nice photo printing results that you will love it the most. This printer will not give you any disappointment because this printer offers you with so many features and functions that you can use it easily.
Like the series of PIXMA iP4600, this Canon PIXMA MG2240 has been completed with nice cartridges that use ChromaLife technology. It is a kind of technology system that can lock and enhance the color result on the papers that you use to print your photo images. In addition, Canon ensures that you will get the best photo printing results that will be able to last longer for more than years as long as you can keep it safe.
The series of Canon PIXMA MG 2240 is the best choice for you who want to have a printer with good quality of photo printing that can last longer. That is the reason why you should buy this printer to help you in doing your task at photo image printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour) Approx. 30 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-Segment LED Display, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG2240 Printer Driver
My Image Garden
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7″W x 12.0″D x 6.0″H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG2240 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG2240, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 2240 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG2240 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2240 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2240 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG2240. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG2240 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2240 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2240 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2240 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2240) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG2240 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2240 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2240 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
|PIXMA MG2240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0 4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2240 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MG2240 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||19 MB||Download|
|MG2240 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||42 MB||Download|
|MG2240 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.00||42 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|MG2240 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Scanner Sofware and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver or software what you need to download for Canon MG2240 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.