Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver Setup and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver Setup and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – These days, a lot of printer manufacturers are competing to produce the best multipurpose devices for their customers. As the top manufacturers, Canon launched Canon PIXMA TS5053 to tackle the challenge. This machine provides the function of scanner, copier, and printer without having to purchase additional devices. Using inkjet printing technology, this machine is suitable for photo printing, both at offices and home. To enhance its accessibility to multiple computers remotely, this machine comes with USB and Wi-Fi.
Ensuring the best experience of its users, Canon equipped Canon PIXMA TS5053 with 3 inch LCD display. Through this LCD, you can navigate and operate the printer easily. You can even see the preview of your photos before printing. With its card reader, direct printing from and scanning to memory cards is no longer an issue. The scanning technology used by this machine is the flatbed scanner, with 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution.
To make sure Canon PIXMA TS5053 is compact enough for home use, this machine is designed with only 31.5 x 12.6 x 37.2 cm in depth, height, and width respectively. It uses five separate ink tanks, allowing you to replace only the inks that run out and save extra money from printing cost.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
Print Resolution (Up to)
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-570 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
CLI-571 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
CLI-571 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
CLI-571 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
CLI-571 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
CLI-571 XL BK: 10.8 ml
CLI-571 XL C: 10.8 ml
CLI-571 XL M: 10.8 ml
CLI-571 XL Y: 10.8 ml
|Paper Sizes||4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds13|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Preview|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||A4/LTR (8.5” x 11”)|
|Media Card Support||SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC|
|Other Features||3.0″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quite Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Adjustable Tilt|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA TS5053 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||14.7″ (W) x 12.5″ (D) x 5″ (H)|
|Print Longevity||Chromalife100; 100 Years Album life, 30 Years of Light Fastness, 20 Years of Gas Fastness|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS5053 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5053, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 5053 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS5053 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5053 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5053 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS5053 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS5053. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS5053 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS5053 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5053 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5053 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS5053 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5053 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5053 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5053 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS5053) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS5053 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5053 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS5053 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS5053 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5053, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.1||8.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)||6.05c||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)||1.02||69 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||4.3.4a||2.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)||2.8.5||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5053 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS3150 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5053 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS5053 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.