Canon PIXMA TS5060 Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Electronic devices become one of our essential needs due to the rapid development of technology. One of those electronic devices is the printer. Canon understands this condition and launched Canon PIXMA TS5060 to accommodate this condition. This machine has a compact design, with only 315 x 372 x 126 mm in depth, width, and height respectively, and 5.5 kg in weight. It does not need too much space in your room. The power consumption of this machine is also efficient, with only 12 watts during operation, 1.6 watts during standby mode, and 0.2 watts during power off.
If you want to directly scan to or print from your cloud online service, Canon PIXMA TS5060 provides PIXMA Cloud Link that will allow you to perform such a task. This machine also comes with various memory card slots, allowing you to directly print from and scan to your memory cards. Equipped with Wi-Fi as its connectivity, you can operate this machine remotely.
To support good photo printing, Canon PIXMA TS5060 is equipped with 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum resolution. The speeds are also quite good for an inkjet printer, with 12.6 inches per minute and 9 inches per minute for mono and color printing respectively.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless)|
Black: ESAT Approx. 12.6 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 9.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
Print Resolution (Up to)
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-670 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)|
CLI-671 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
CLI-671 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
CLI-671 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
CLI-671 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)PGI-670 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
CLI-671 XL BK: 10.8 ml
CLI-671 XL C: 10.8 ml
CLI-671 XL M: 10.8 ml
CLI-671 XL Y: 10.8 ml
|Paper Size||4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds13|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Preview|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)|
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||A4/LTR (8.5” x 11”)|
|Media Card Support||SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC|
|Other Features||3.0″ LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart, Document Removal Reminder, Quite Mode, Compact Size, Wireless Direct, Adjustable Tilt|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2|
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA TS5060 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||14.7″ (W) x 12.5″ (D) x 5″ (H)|
|Print Longevity||Chromalife100; 100 Years Album life, 30 Years of Light Fastness, 20 Years of Gas Fastness|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS5060 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS5060 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5060, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 5060 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS5060 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5060 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5060 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS5060 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS5060. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS5060 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS5060 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5060 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5060 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS5060 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5060 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5060 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5060 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS5060) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS5060 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5060 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS5060 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS5060 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5060, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.1||8.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)||6.05c||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)||1.02||69 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||4.3.4a||2.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)||2.8.5||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS5060 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS5060 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.