Canon PIXMA TS9150 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – With the fast advancement of technology, the requirements for the printer to suit daily printing needs keep enhancing every year. Canon understands the scenario and thus, chose to launch Canon PIXMA TS9150. As an all-in-one printer, this maker has the ability to check and copy records other than printing, in simply one gadget. To enhance its ease of access to numerous devices from another location at the same time, this device is geared up with Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-Fi. For the display, this printer comes with 5 inch LCD touchscreen that will certainly help the individuals operate and navigate the gadget.
The printing speeds of Canon PIXMA TS9150 is rather suitable for a printer on its class, with 15 inches each min for mono printing and 10 inches per minute for color printing. This device uses only around 0.3 watts during rest setting, 16 watts during operation, and 1.2 watts during standby setting, which is very efficient for house use.
The dimension of Canon PIXMA TS9150 is extremely small for a printer in its league, with 6.7 kg in weight and 14 x 32.4 x 37.2 centimeters in height, depth, and width specifically. Extra space is not had to position this printer in your home.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TS9055 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm
Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE
PGI-580 Pigment Black Ink
CLI-581 Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
|Paper Sizes||4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Fine Art Paper Support
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)|
|Scanner Features||Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)|
|Media Card Support||SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC|
|Other Features||5.0 LCD Touchscreen, 6-Colour Individual Ink System with Photo Blue Ink, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Memory Card Slot
Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)
PIXMA TS9150 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
Canon PRINT app
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 14.7 (W) x 12.8 (D) x 5.6 (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 14.7 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 5.6 (H)
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% Canadian-based technical phone support.|
|Print Longevity||The ChromaLife100 System protects your photos from fading up to:
• 100 Years Album Life, or
• 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or
• 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness)
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS9150 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS9150, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 9150 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS9150 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS9150 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS9150 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS9150. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS9150 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS9150 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS9150 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS9150 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS9150 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS9150) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS9150 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9150 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS9150 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS9150, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|TS9150 series Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.4 MB||Download|
|TS9150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|TS9150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)||6.10a||41 MB||Download|
|TS9150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||92 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)||1.1.0||13 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|TS9150 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||14 MB||Download|
|TS9150 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||15 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS9050 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS9150 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.