Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – There are many printers in the market but which one worth to purchase? If you are looking for great performance printer at an affordable price, you can try this Canon MAXIFY iB4110. This printer will be your friend finishing your project report. This inkjet printer will give you a satisfying output through its Canon FINE technology.
Within the low budget, you already can enjoy an incredible performance by Canon MAXIFY iB4110. The printing resolution elevates your document up to 600 x 1200 dpi. This inkjet printer is using 4 individual ink tanks which hold black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. This printer also only takes a minute to deliver 24 images in mono and 15.5 images in color. With this on a budget printer, you can get your document printed on plain paper, high-resolution paper, business card, label paper, envelope, glossy photo paper, or matte photo paper.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 is pleasing you with all of the easiness. To reach towards this magnificent printer, you can send your document via high-speed USB, Wi-Fi, or using printer apps which compatible with this printer. You can directly deliver your photo from your smartphone to the printer using AirPrint and Printer Apps on Android or even straight from where it comes from (Cloud, Drive, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds — ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm
FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds — ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2100 Black – 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL)
PGI-2100 Cyan – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2100 Magenta – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2100 Yellow – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Other Features||Full Dot Matrix LCD Display, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Low Cost Per Page Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
MAXIFY IB4110 Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
|Power Consumption (approx.)||27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 11.5” (H)|
|Noise||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Ink Features||Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||200 – 1,500 Pages per Month|
|Power Management||Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY iB4110 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4110, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY iB4110 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iB4110 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4110 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4110 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY iB4110. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY iB4110 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY iB4110 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4110 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY iB4110 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY iB4110 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4110 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4110 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iB4110) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4110 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iB4110 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY iB4110 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4110, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iB4110 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||8.6 MB||Download|
|iB4110 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||56 MB||Download|
|iB4110 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.3||9.7 MB||Download|
|iB4110 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00a (Windows)||6.00a||20 MB||Download|
|iB4110 Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|iB4110 Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|iB4110 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)||5.40||76 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4110 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||8.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4110 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||9.3 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iX6810 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iB4110 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.