Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Printer is highly important for today work tasks. Many people want to have copied off their important document such as dealing letters. Canon has released many of the printers with incredible performance. Canon MAXIFY iB4150 is one of those printers. This printer, just like other Canon printers, is using the famous Canon FINE technology to add the performance of the printer.
Pleasing you with all the comfortable features owned by Canon MAXIFY iB4150 is the main focus of Canon. This model permits you to print in several ways. You can traditionally print your document via computer which is through USB. On the other hand, you can wirelessly deliver your document directly from your smartphone using the printing apps or even share your document with others and print it when you need it from Cloud Link.
If we are talking about the printing capability, this Canon MAXIFY iB4150 will show you quite great performance. The speed of the printing is up to 24 ipm for mono and 15.5 ipm for color in the A4-sized paper. In addition, this printer only takes a little time to set up the printing mode for mono and color, which are 6 seconds and 7 seconds respectively. The printing resolution also goes up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Manual
Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds — ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm
FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds — ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2400 Black – 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL)
PGI-2400 Cyan – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2400 Magenta – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)
PGI-2400 Yellow – 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL)Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Other Features||Full Dot Matrix LCD Display, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Low Cost Per Page Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
|Power Consumption (approx.)||27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 11.5” (H)|
|Noise||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Ink Features||Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||200 – 1,500 Pages per Month|
|Power Management||Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY iB4150 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4150, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY iB4150 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iB4150 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4150 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4150 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY iB4150. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY iB4150 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY iB4150 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4150 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY iB4150 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY iB4150 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4150 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4150 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iB4150) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4150 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iB4150 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY iB4150 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4150, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iB4150 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||8.6 MB||Download|
|iB4150 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||56 MB||Download|
|iB4150 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.3||9.7 MB||Download|
|iB4150 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00a (Windows)||6.00a||20 MB||Download|
|iB4150 Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|iB4150 Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|iB4150 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)||5.40||76 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4150 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||8.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY iB4150 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||9.3 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iB4150 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.