Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA Pro9500 is an inkjet photo printer that is equipped with impressive capabilities. For starter, this photo printer is embedded with Canon FINE technology that can assist you to produce great quality of the photo. To make it even fascinating, if many of other printers are still using the 4 or 5 ink palettes, well this remarkable printer is blowing your thought by its 10 individual ink tanks. The richness of its palettes is unquestionable anymore to deliver such color accuracy.
According to the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 as well, the minimum ink droplet of this impressive printer goes as tiny as 3 pl. Moreover, the maximum resolution offered by this printer is as high as 4800 x 2400 dpi. With this inkjet printer, you can print your document on a wide range of type and size of paper. You can print it on the envelope, plain paper, photo paper, glossy paper, semi-gloss paper, fine art paper, matte paper, and high-resolution paper. You can even make an art on your CD or DVD discs too!
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 allows you to print from your iOS or Windows via USB port. PictBridge is also there to ease you to comfortably print right from your camera. You can also briefly edit your photos using the original Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||8 x 10 borderless: approximately 2 minutes 7 seconds
11 x 14(on 13 x 19 paper): approximately 4 minutes
|Number of Nozzles||768 x 10 colors (Matte Bk, Photo Bk, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G, GY)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black: 4800 x 2400 dpi
Color: 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, 13x 19|
|Paper Handling||Top Feeding (ASF): Front Feeding (Single sheet up to 1.2mm paper thickness)|
|Noise Level Approx||36 dB(A) in the best quality mode on Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss|
|Physical Dimensions||26.0(W) x 7.6(H) x 13.9(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-Layout (Windows version included/Mac version not included but downloadable from Canon website)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9500, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon Pro9500 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA Pro9500. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA Pro9500 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon Pro9500) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon Pro9500 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9500, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Pro9500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0a||15 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||184.108.40.206a||18 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)||2.23||11 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.23||10 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||5.28||11 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)||5.28||9.9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 User Manual (Windows)||1.30||11 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 User Manual (Mac)||1.30a||17 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Printer User Guide||1.0||148 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon Pro9500 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.