Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Looking for some printer to buy? Well, why do not you try this impressive photo printer? Inkjet printer from Canon, Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II, is the one which can put the smile on your face. This printer is remarkably good with the 10 separated ink tanks embedded to its body. The more the merrier, right? With those 10 ink colors, you can definitely produce such beautiful color on your photos.
Canon has released a wonderful photo printer. Matte black, photo black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo magenta, photo cyan, red, green, and grey are the palettes served by Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II. Furthermore, this photo printer comes with 4800 x 2400 dpi for each black and white and color maximum printing resolution. Only waiting for about 0.2 minutes, you already can hold your single page of 8 x 10 inches printed from this inkjet printer.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II pleases you with the photo editor brought by it. The prestigious photo editor application, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0, is right here to help you retouch your photos. There are also ArcSoft PhotoPrinter Pro and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX to gently edit your photos. This printer lets you print borderless printing as well. In addition, this printer only needs 14 watts to operate.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Specifications
|Printer Type||Inkjet Photo Printer|
|Features||Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 10 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support|
|Print Speed (up to)||8″ x 10″ Borderless Color Photo: 4 minutes, 5 seconds
11″ x 14″ Photo on 13″ x 19″ paper: 7 minutes 55 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Total: 7,680|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included) and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets
Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness)
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 36.0 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||26.0″ (W) x 13.9″ (D) x 7.6″ (H)|
|Power Consumption||14W (1.2W Standby)|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon Pro9500 Mark II printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon Pro9500 Mark II) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon Pro9500 Mark II if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Pro9500 Mark II CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206a||16 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168a||19 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.70||17 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.62 (Windows XP x64)||2.62||9 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.28 (Windows 2000)||2.28||9.6 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)||5.70||17 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II User Manual (Windows)||2.00||14 MB||Download|
|Pro9500 Mark II User Manual (Mac)||2.00||47 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon Pro9500 Mark II printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.