Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If the ordinary printer that we used to know only equipped with five individual ink tanks, well prepare yourself for this Canon PIXMA PRO-10 that offers you with ten individual ink tanks! This printer serves you with a very wide range of colors. Those are magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, grey, cyan, photo cyan, photo magenta, red, and chroma optimizer.
Not stop in the range of palettes, this Canon PIXMA PRO-10 also offers you with the remarkable nozzle configuration up to 7680 nozzles. This is such a great deal right? Also, the minimum ink droplets equipped in this printer is as small as four pl. Using the Canon FINE technology, this printer is ready to deliver vivid and beautiful images. The print speed of this photo printer is categorized as quite fast for the photo printer that will provide accurate color. To print an A4 sized paper, this printer takes you 3.6 minutes while for the A3 plus sized paper this printer needs 5.3 minutes before you can see the printed version of your document.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 serves you with maximum resolution as high as 4800 x 2400 dpi for both BW and color. You can reach this photo printer through USB, Wi-Fi, or using LAN. Print apps feature also embedded in this version.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Specifications
|Printer Type||Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer|
|Features||AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border:
Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds
11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border:
Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||7,680|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size 4pl|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Maximum Paper Size||13″ x 19″|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4″x6″); 10 sheets Letter/8″x10″; 1 sheet A3+
Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes)
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 33.9 dB(A)|
|Physical Dimensions||27.2″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 8.5″ (H)|
|Power Consumption||17W (2.3W Standby)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver
My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden
Print Studio Pro
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-10, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon PRO-10 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-10 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA PRO-10. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA PRO-10 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA PRO-10 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-10 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-10 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PRO-10) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-10 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PRO-10 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-10, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PRO-10 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||22 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168a||24 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 Printer Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows)||1.05||26 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)||5.86||29 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 User Manual (Windows)||1.30||22 MB||Download|
|PRO-10 User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||62 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.8||636 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA mini320 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon PRO-10 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.