Canon PIXMA mini320 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA mini320 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon is keeping easing us with their printer collections. Canon has a very range of variety in printer model. This time, Canon has released the mini version and one of those printers is called as Canon PIXMA mini320. Just like its name, this Canon version is relatively mini and not space-consuming. With its carry away size, you can easily bring this Canon anywhere you want to go. Nevertheless, this mini printer will not give you mini action, it is impressive instead.
Compact photo printer named Canon PIXMA mini320 is a remarkable portable-like printer. This photo printer is completed with four different color palettes which are cyan, yellow, magenta, and black. This printer allows you to print quite vivid images with its 1 pl minimum ink droplet size. You are welcome to look at your document before you print it through it’s 2.5’’ preview screen.
Borderless printing is one of the features brought by Canon PIXMA mini320. You can also print your document on regular paper, cards, and photo paper that featured glossy, semi-gloss, or matte surface. Even photo stickers can be produced using this impressive printer. Using this printer, there are several ways to print your document. It lets you deliver your document via USB, wireless, or directly from the camera through PictBridge.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA mini220 Manual Installation
Canon PIXMA mini320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA mini320 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 40 seconds|
5 x 7 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 256|
Color:256 x 2 colors (C/ M), 256 (Y)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA v.1.3, Bluetooth v.1.2 (optional), PictBridge (cable not included), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)|
|Ink Droplet Size||1, 2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, Photo Stickers|
|Noise Level Approx||35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||8.9 (W) x 10.2 (D) x 3.2 (H)|
|Power Consumption||13W (2.1 Standby)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA mini320 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini320, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA mini320 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon mini320 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA mini320 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini320 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA mini320. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA mini320 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA mini320 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini320 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA mini320 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA mini320 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini320 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini320 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon mini320) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA mini320 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini320 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon mini320 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA mini320 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini320, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|mini320 Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.9.3||5.9 MB||Download|
|mini320 Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.10||8.2 MB||Download|
|mini320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|mini320 Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA mini260 Manual
Canon PIXMA mini320 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon mini320 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.