Canon PIXMA mini260 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA mini260 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you on your way to buy a new printer to accomplish your tasks? Do you want a great printer but printers out there seem like too expensive for you? Well, you may want to take a look this one. Canon PIXMA mini260 is an inkjet photo printer that saves you some space and money. With the affordable price, this printer is ready to serve you with the best capacity as it can be.
Canon PIXMA mini260 is a compact photo printer with wireless technology applied. This version is equipped with color palettes which are cyan, magenta, yellow and black that offer you the configuration as high as 256 nozzles for the yellow and black and 512 nozzles for cyan and magenta. The minimum ink droplet size within this printer is as small as one pl which allow you to produce vivid images. The printing resolution is superb as well; it can go up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
You can choose whether you want to use USB, card reader, or go wireless while using Canon PIXMA mini260. You can enjoy this excellent mini printer from your iOS and Windows. Through PictBridge, you can also print your beautiful photos directly from your favorite camera.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA mini220 Manual Installation
Canon PIXMA mini260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA mini260 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 59 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 256|
Color:512 x 2 colors (C, M)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional)|
|Paper Sizes||Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8|
|Noise Level Approx||38 sB (A) in the best quality mode.|
|Physical Dimensions||8.9(W) x 3.3(H) x 8.9(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA mini260 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini260, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA mini260 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon mini260 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA mini260 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini260 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA mini260. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA mini260 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA mini260 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini260 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA mini260 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA mini260 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini260 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini260 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA mini260 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon mini260) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA mini260 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini260 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon mini260 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA mini260 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini260, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|mini260 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|mini260 Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.1 MB||Download|
mini260 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 64-bit)
|mini260 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit)||2.00||7.3 MB||Download|
mini260 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)
|mini260 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.95||7.4 MB||Download|
|mini260 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||9.4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA mini260 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon mini260 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.