Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – For those who are photo enthusiasts or graphics professionals are looking for a new A3+ printer; the Canon PIXMA iX7000 is the printer will print your masterpiece at its best. The print quality and performance will impress you. So, take a look below, what it has for you.
Canon claims that this PIXMA iX7000 series is one of the complete single-function color inkjet printers. There are various new features brought. Now, you are allowed to automatically print a document on two sides of the paper, thanks to auto duplex function. It also supports large format printing up to 15 x 10 cm (A3). The Canon PIXMA iX7000 comes with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for fast sharing in the network. You can use Easy-Web Print EX for directly printing your favorite web page.
Additionally, the fast print performance will never fail you with 4 x 6 inches borderless printing. The print speed can produce ten pages per minute for black and eight pages for color. Coming with six individual ink system delivers colorful print quality, and the Canon PIXMA iX7000 enables to replace the ink that is running out. For the printer quality, you can enjoy professional print quality with a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- MMac OS X v10.2.8 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Specifications
|Printer Type||Inkjet Business Printer|
|Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Large Format Printing, PgR Technology, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Three Paper Paths (front, rear, cassette), Six Individual Ink Tanks|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 10.2 ipm Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi|
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.2.8 to v10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 250 Sheets|
Cassette: 250 Sheets
Front Loader: 10 Sheets
|Noise Level Approx||36.0 dB(A) using the default settings|
|Physical Dimensions||25.5(L) x 20.4(W) x 10.2(H)|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 22W (1.7W Standby)|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint EX|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX7000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX7000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX7000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX7000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX7000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX7000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX7000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX7000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX7000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX7000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX7000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX7000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX7000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX7000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX7000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX7000, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iX7000 Mini Master Setup (Windows XP)||1.02||27 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.2||18 MB||Download|
|iX7000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|iX7000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206a||18 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.33b (Windows XP x64)||2.33b||7.7 MB||Download|
|iX7000 OSX Printer Driver for Network||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Printer Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.20.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|iX7000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.31d (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.31d||15 MB||Download|
|iX7000 Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.03||27 MB||Download|
|iX7000 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|iX7000 User Manual (Mac)||1.11||23 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iX7000 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.