Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver and User Manual
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver and User Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are looking for a printer for printing wide-format printing, the Canon PIXMA iX5000 is the right print to buy. The PIXMA iX5000 is manufactured as a single function inkjet printer where you are only able to print in color and black print. But, this printer still has more for you!
In the PIXMA i5000 series, Canon brings no-nonsense design with the square cut, it makes that this printer is perfect for your office. At the above of the printer, you will find two buttons at the control panel along with the paper feed. The Canon PIXMA iX5000 also bring a PictBridge which allows you to directly print from your compatible Canon cameras. For the connectivity, you can only connect the printer to your desktop through USB 2.0.
And, it does not stop here, this printer offers you an exceptional print performance for your needs. When you are printing on A3 paper, you only spend time less than one minute, only 56 seconds. For A4 print speed, it prints up to 18 pages per minute for black and 14 pages for color. The print quality of the Canon PIXMA iX5000 is amazing with a print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and FINE technology helps to improve your print quality.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TR4551 Manual
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Specifications
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||18 ppm (black A4), 14 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||51 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Catalog Canon PIXMA iX5000 Manual||Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer User Manual|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX5000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX5000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX5000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX5000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX5000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX5000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX5000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX5000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX5000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX5000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX5000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX5000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX5000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX5000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX5000, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11a||17 MB||Download|
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)||22.214.171.124a||16 MB||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP x64)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP/2000)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||5.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||2.00d||9.1 MB||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||2.00d||8.8 MB||Download|
|iX5000 User Manual (Windows)||-||6.7 MB||Download|
|iX5000 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iX5000 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.