Canon PIXMA iX6850 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – When it comes to a business single function printer, your choice should be fallen to this wonderful Canon PIXMA iX6850. Why? There are abundant benefits you will get to keep your business productive and active. So, what the PIXMA iX6850 brings for you?
As a high-performance A3 business printer, there are additional features which make this printer is outstanding. A wireless connectivity let you wirelessly connect to the printer anywhere in the network. The Canon PIXMA iX6850 also comes with Ethernet connectivity for easy sharing. You can print on various paper sizes from A4 to A3. Download Canon PRINT on your devices then tries to print the document just right from your devices. Sounds amazing, right?
It does not stop here, there is also Easy-Web Print EX which is for direct printing your desired web page while browsing. You can also manage, edit photos and create photos collage with My Image Garden software. Additionally, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 brings you to the fast print speed up to 14 images per minute for mono and 10 images for color. Coming with maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, you will receive a professional print quality with great detail.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Specifications
|Printer Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Features||AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode|
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 4,096
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-555 XXL Pigment Black
PGI-550 XL Pigment Black
CLI-551 XL Cyan
CLI-551 XL Magenta
CLI-551 XL Yellow
CLI-551 XL Black
PGI-550 Pigment Black
|Ink Droplet Size||1,2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Physical Dimensions||23.0″(W) x 12.3″(D) x 6.3″(H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX6850 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6850, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX6850 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX6850 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX6850 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX6850. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX6850 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX6850 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6850 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6850 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX6850 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX6850) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX6850 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX6850 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6850, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iX6850 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.5||12 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|iX6850 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|iX6850 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124a||17 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)||1.00||16 MB||Download|
|iX6850 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)||5.75||19 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|iX6850 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.7 MB||Download|
|iX6850 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.6 MB||Download|
|iX6850 Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|iX6850 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||6.4 MB||Download|
|iX6850 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||4.8 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iX6850 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.