Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon as one of the most popular printer manufacturers has issued one of great PIXMA series, the PIXMA iX6520 a few years ago. If you are going to buy the PIXMA iX6520 but still do not the reasons why you should buy it. This article will show you what great things about the Canon PIXMA iX6520 you need to know.
Canon has done great in this PIXMA iX6520, there are wonderful features for giving best print performance and quality. This printer comes with a 5-color in a system in order to deliver crisp professional print quality. Bringing individual ink system lets you replace the color ink running out. The Canon PIXMA iX6520 comes with USB 2.0 as the print connectivity for a super connection for data transfer. There is also Easy-WebPrint EX which is for clipping and printing your desired web page content. Auto Photo Fix II is a technology which helps to categorizes images and does exposure correction.
Additionally, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 also comes with Chromalife100+ combined with FINE technology. Those technologies will print your photos with the finest print quality and last up to 300 years. Coming with 9600 x 2400 maximum print resolution will produce incredible print quality and great detail for both photos and documents.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TR8520 Drivers
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Specifications
|Printer Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless, Document Printing, Photo Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Colour Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 4,096
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
|Standard Interfaces||Hi-Speed USB|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
|Noise Level Approx||45.0 dB(A)|
|Physical Dimensions||11.8″(L) x 21.7″(W) x 6.3″(H)|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
iX6520 Printer Driver
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX6520 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6520, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX6520 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX6520 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX6520 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX6520. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX6520 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX6520 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6520 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX6520 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX6520) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX6520 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX6520 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX6520 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX6520, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iX6520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|iX6520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11a||18 MB||Download|
|iX6520 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP)||2.56a||17 MB||Download|
|iX6520 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)||2.56a||9.3 MB||Download|
|iX6520 Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.37.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|iX6520 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.50||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.50||7.1 MB||Download|
|iX6520 Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.56c||17 MB||Download|
|iX6520 User Manual (Mac)||1.01a||20 MB||Download|
|iX6520 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||8.8 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iX6520 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.