Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA iX4000 is one of great Canon PIXMA series you can have for your document handling. This printer offers you with a single function printer with inkjet technology. Besides, this printer still have some wonderful things for you. What are they? Find out below!
As the information, this printer is designed for business document handling. It can be seen from the product dimension which measures from 23.7 inches x 12.3 inches x 7.6 inches. The Canon PIXMA iX4000 also enables to print document size up to 13 x 19 inches. The Inkjet technology employs Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering) which aims to improve the quality of your prints. You can also directly print your photos from your compatible Canon camera thought Canon PictBridge. In addition, the printer connectivity uses USB as the main connectivity option while the media handling is a 150-sheet capacity.
Furthermore, it also offers you great printer performance for your business demands. The print speed is up to 18 pages per minute for black and 14 pages for color. The print resolution offers you a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. However, the Canon PIXMA iX4000 does not come with auto duplexing.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Specifications
|Speed Colour||Up to 14ppm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 18ppm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A3|
|Printer Standard Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Speed Photo||Up to 166 Seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & PictBridge|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows, Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows: USB Interface, CD-ROM drive, 300MB hard disk space, Mac: USB interface, 350MB hard disk space|
|Paper Handling Input 1||500 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A3|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper Everyday Use (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP|
|Paper Size||Sheet feeder: A3+, A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm)|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Bubble Jet Printer|
|Dimensions||60.1cm (W) x 31.76cm (D) x 19.32cm (H) – Weight 9.3kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes||17W / 1W|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA iX4000 A3 Colour Bubble Jet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC|
|Mono Cartridge Life||380 Pages|
|Multi-Colour Cartridge||CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y|
|Number of Print Cartridges||Single Ink technology – 4 separate ink tanks|
|Drivers||Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction|
|Software Included||Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord and Easy-PrintToolBox., Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iX4000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX4000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iX4000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iX4000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iX4000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX4000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iX4000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iX4000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iX4000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX4000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iX4000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iX4000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iX4000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iX4000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iX4000, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11a||17 MB||Download|
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)||22.214.171.124a||16 MB||Download|
|iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|iX4000 Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||5.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iX4000 User Manual (Windows)||-||6.7 MB||Download|
|iX4000 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iX4000 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.